• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cheap family food at park day?

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been covered already, but I couldn't find it:

We're not looking for a dining experience on our 1 very full day at SeaWorld. Just can't do with WDW days, Universal days and a very sad Cdn dollar. We do have to feed the 4 kiddies & us though. 1 of the girls is diabetic so we don't go anywhere without food. It's not only a matter of affording the restaurant cost, but line-ups, waiting for service, seats, etc. are an issue. Are we able to bring in a small cooler of sandwiches?

Is it like Disney where one officially shouldn't, but one can and many do even with security checking it?
Do we leave it in the van & picnic among parking lot fumes? Will they hand-stamp for reentry to the park?

Are we allowed to just bring snacks (granola bars, fishy crackers, juice box) in waist packs & our own water?

Oh, I know DH would love some of the "free beer". Is that "free" only with a meal at the Hospitality place?

Thank you.

The free beer is just that , free beer, no need for a sandwich...just walk in and get it.

They have two bars set up one in front (the cheaper stuff), and the better stuff is in the back bar...

As for bringing in food, well we were able to bring in some juice boxes, and maybe some granola bars, but nothing like a cooler... they were checking bags...

Yes, they will hand stamp.. and there isn't that many fumes in the Seaworld lot... it is big, but not immense... I've seen people eating in it as well.

Thanks Cindy B for clarifying much. DH will appreciate ALL my time on the computer now when I lead him to the good stuff at the back! Hidden Mickeys and pressed pennies and comparing all the resorts hasn't really done it for him. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter