Cheapest hotel with separate bedroom

If you don’t mind staying off property there are some really nice places in Kissimmee with separate sleeping spaces cheap. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with living room, and full kitchen for under $100 several times. Very nice, just not as convenient

We have always stayed onsite for our last 12 visits. Our last trip in October we stayed offsite. We did rent a car I was a little nervous about driving but found the roads in Florida far superior then Hawaii's. We got a super cheap rate at the Hawthorne suites Lake Buena Vista, free parking, breakfast and it was a suite with a separate bedroom. We are planning another off site stay in November at the Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, a two bedroom for 3 weeks with all the taxes resort fees is $3788.00 I have never stayed there, it does seem to get decent reviews. For us I do not think I would stay on site again, just cannot justify the price they want.

We have always stayed onsite for our last 12 visits. Our last trip in October we stayed offsite. We did rent a car I was a little nervous about driving but found the roads in Florida far superior than Hawaii's. We got a super cheap rate at the Hawthorne suites Lake Buena Vista, free parking, breakfast and it was a suite with a separate bedroom. We are planning another off site stay in November at the Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, a two bedroom for 3 weeks with all the taxes resort fees is $3788.00 I have never stayed there, it does seem to get decent reviews. For us I do not think I would stay on site again, just cannot justify the price they want.
Thanks for this. And yes, the prices are so high. I remember when we first starting going (as adults) and the GF was $400. We’ve been lucky to stay at deluxe hotels on our last 5 trips, but we did that by renting dvc points, which had to be done so far in advance.

If we still need her to have a separate room, I’ll look at off site or just staying at Universal the whole time and renting a car.

The DoubleTree in Disney Springs has suites. It's a Disney partner hotel therefore you get perks like Early Entry and free transportation to the parks. The bedroom is separate from the living room which has a fold out sofa. For Disney properties, I recommend the suites at Art of Animation. They have 2 bathrooms and a murphy bed for the kiddos.

If you have a car you have a ton of cheap options off site. We did caribe royale which is a “suite” style room. There’s a bedroom and separate living room type setup that can be closed with a door with a pull out my kid slept on and loved. However if you have to rent a car and then pay for parking etc it may be cheaper to book a cabin at the fort or a aoa family suite
I can't believe I forgot about this one!
We stayed here for our honeymoon, it was a decent rate, rooms were HUGE and the pool was pretty good.

Maybe a somewhat crazy idea, but it would work if you are flexible. In DVC, 1BR take a lot of points, so they are the last to book. You could book this "last minute" by DVC standards, like 3-4 months out, maybe even shorter. This is when points become distressed and have to get used. If you could get something like $16 points, it might make it competitive. Then, you'd have to match up flights and all of that...

I'd just go AoA suite. It's a stinking adorable room, about $500/night for the summer, so not crazy by Disney standards.

For off property, I would look into the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. People really love this hotel, and the rates have been pretty surprising when I've looked. It has large, timeshare style units with bedrooms and kitchens and such.

Maybe a somewhat crazy idea, but it would work if you are flexible. In DVC, 1BR take a lot of points, so they are the last to book. You could book this "last minute" by DVC standards, like 3-4 months out, maybe even shorter. This is when points become distressed and have to get used. If you could get something like $16 points, it might make it competitive. Then, you'd have to match up flights and all of that...

I'd just go AoA suite. It's a stinking adorable room, about $500/night for the summer, so not crazy by Disney standards.

For off property, I would look into the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. People really love this hotel, and the rates have been pretty surprising when I've looked. It has large, timeshare style units with bedrooms and kitchens and such.
I was thinking the same thing. We could hold a room somewhere else as a back up, and see what DVCs are available.

At this point, I'm pretty impressed with Universal resorts - especially since you can pool hop. I think it is Cabana and Aventura that have nice family rooms for a very reasonable price. I've never looked into it as we are Disney people. Even with renting a car for part, and paying for parking, that would save a lot of money.

I think, depending on the exchange rate next year, we'd also just do AoA family suite for a few nights. We've wanted to stay there since it has opened, especially now with the skyliner. If the exchange rate isn't good, we will probably just stay at Universal - especially since we are already going to California soon which is costing a fortune with the brutal CAD to USD exchange.

The hotels at flamingo crossings like springhill suites, homewood suites and residence would be a good option. Affordable and good reviews and close to parks.

Unless the recent refurbs have changed anything drastically about the layout in the Disney moderates, we've put entire twin air mattresses in the "closet" section of the bathroom in POFQ. With the curtain closed, it's practically a different room. Once our kids are asleep, they're asleep, so we usually just had to either hold it until about an hour after we put them down, or take turns using the bathroom near the pool. I'm sure others have stayed there more recently that might know.

We've also stayed at the Doubletree near Disney Springs. The bus transportation isn't quite as convenient as on property, but its fine.

Unless the recent refurbs have changed anything drastically about the layout in the Disney moderates, we've put entire twin air mattresses in the "closet" section of the bathroom in POFQ. With the curtain closed, it's practically a different room. Once our kids are asleep, they're asleep, so we usually just had to either hold it until about an hour after we put them down, or take turns using the bathroom near the pool. I'm sure others have stayed there more recently that might know.

We've also stayed at the Doubletree near Disney Springs. The bus transportation isn't quite as convenient as on property, but its fine.

When we stayed at POFQ, that's where we shoved the P&P as my kiddo needed it to be pitch dark in order to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter