Cheapest wat to get from Airport to Dis Resort?

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
We usually takes a cab at around$45 each way. I am considering Mears for $70 roundtrip. Do I have any other options?

I have the same question, only we have 2 adults and 3 children (2 teens). Any advice? Would we fit in a taxi with luggage? Probably taking 5 small rolling suitcases (can't think of what they are called)

I would get a towncar rather than a taxi. A taxi is "on the meter". If you would get stuck in traffic for some reason, you will pay more, a towncar is a fixed price. A towncar will also do a grocery stop for no additional charge.

I've down Tiffany Town Car 3 times with excellent service:

http://www.tiffanytowncar.com/

I would also checkout Tiffany Towncar.

Up to five passengers ride in a Lincoln Towncar (not corralled in a Mears shuttle bus!). It's $80 R/T to Disney resort ($85 for MK resorts) and there is a $5 coupon at their site.

Haven't used them yet, but will be giving them a try on an upcoming trip.

Hope this was helpful.

P.S. Mears is less expensive ($76) because they do not charge for the 2yo, however, as I mentioned above, you're in a shuttle bus/van (seatbelts?)and the 2yo must sit on your lap. On top of having to wait will until they group all their passengers and load everyone's luggage, they will most likely stop at other hotels before yours to drop off other passengers. I have used Mears a few times and it not the most pleasant way to start your vacation.

NHBelle & cindermom
We are one of the transportation Sponsors on the boards.Go to our web site and you can see the prices and there is a $5.00 off coupon you can use With a FREE grocery stop and also FREE car seats if you need them...:wave: http://www.Yourride.net

With more than two guests, it is cheaper to take a town car than MEars.
DH and I will be using YourRide this Saturday! :bounce:
We have gone the Mears and rental car way. This time a town car. I am figuring this one will be the best and less stressful! :D

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check both these websites out. This sounds like the best plan for us. we need a rental car for the first part of our trip but once we are at DW we won't need a car except to get to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter