cheapest way to get and stay there

heatherbelle

DIS Veteran
Hi

I've done the park in florida, now we need aonther fix of the magic. Can any of you guys share your tips on how to get to paris cheaply. Idealy the euro star would be great. Anyone found a cheap site.

What about the hotels, is it better to book direct with Disney or a package? :rotfl:

The cheapest site I know of when it comes to school holiday kind of times is Leisure Direction. I also got a really good off-peak time quote from a lovely, helpful lady at Sundeal - they have a fair amount of deals there!

I've noticed that many travel agents don't actually offer that much of a cheaper price than from Disney direct!

Good luck :)

I've used Leisure Direction twice and Travel Stop twice. Our last holiday was booked through Thomas Cook on the High St and was very competitive. For our trip this Christmas I have a quote from Travel Stop and unless Leisure Direction can better it or Denise gets better quotes from First Choice or Thomas Cook tomorrow it'll be Travel Stop that we book with again.

We organise ours direct. Flights with easyjet or bmi. Holiday Inn on-line often as very aggressive pricing :)

reid

Reid,

Are you planning on going again during the Christmas season?

Joanne

Joanne UK said:
Reid,

Are you planning on going again during the Christmas season?

Joanne

It is not in our plans at the moment. Since 4 of our annual passport will expire in 1 weeks time this might be a further reason for not going back this year.

Reid

We always book our flights through Easyjet well in advance. If you book at least 3 months in advance you get some great fares. For example, we are going to DLP at end of Nov. and we got 4 return flights for £199 from Belfast. We then always book online with DLP direct and we always take a 4 for 3 with an extra night booked online direct at HI in order to maximise park opening times. It works out MUCH cheaper for us than a package deal.

Cheapest we've ever done it was self-drive & a "Sun " holiday.

That's the Sun newspaper with it's £9.50 holidays , we had a great time one October half-term

The cheapest I found when booking recently (2nights, Sept, SF) was to do it through Eurostar. the hotel+park tix+ train cost a lot less than doing it separately.

Eurostar is cheaper the further in advance you book also, like easyJet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter