check in at ASmusic

brad3640

Mouseketeer
we are planning a september trip. My question is we are driving down and will get there late is there a certain time you have to be checked in by. we wouldn't make it down until 11 or 12 would that be a problem?
Thanks in advance.

I checked into CBR after 3 am. The only issue is that you pay for the whole night. There was only one employee on the desk, but at that time I was the only one there.:tilt:

we are planning a september trip. My question is we are driving down and will get there late is there a certain time you have to be checked in by. we wouldn't make it down until 11 or 12 would that be a problem?
Thanks in advance.

I would suggest that you stay at one of the cheapie places over on Palm Pkwy or somewhere like that. Since you will arrive so late you are only paying for a bed for a couple of hours. You can check in at your WDW resort as early the next morning as you want.

You can get on off site room for $40-50 for that one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter