Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. A prepaid FedEx label was also included in our packet. Even THAT just thrilled me! (it's the simple things... :))

Yep - and our bank has free notary for customers so I didn't have to pay for that either :)

I'm sure you won't have any troubles, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until you get confirmation that everything is good to go! Congratulations and I hope you have an AMAZING trip!

watkinsme - is the package you are waiting for one that contains the info you need to start planning/that you send back when you're ready to book your trip or do you not know yet?

I don't know what it contains - all the letter said was that in 7 business days I would be contacted via US mail

:thumbsup2

I don't know what it contains - all the letter said was that in 7 business days I would be contacted via US mail

:thumbsup2

Ahhhh I gotcha. Well I hope you'll be willing to share what you can so that those of us who don't win can live vicariously through you =)

This may be a crazy but I am just curious as to what time the emails came through...if they come randomly throughout the day or perhaps overnight. It sure would be nice to see a Ventura email first thing in the morning!

Does any one else find it odd that they want it back overnight? It seems they want everything turned around so quickly. Kind of scary if you lose email access or aren't home to get your mail. Yikes!

Does any one else find it odd that they want it back overnight? It seems they want everything turned around so quickly. Kind of scary if you lose email access or aren't home to get your mail. Yikes!

The overnight part scares me because I'm in Canada. I hope any Canadians who win can get it back that quickly or Disney gives them/us/ME ;) an extra day!

I do understand the reasoning behind it, so they can pick an alternate winner ASAP if necessary, but yeah - it is pretty daunting.

I'm confused. The website seemed to encourage entering via both methods. With the HGTV Dream House contest, it encourages you to enter daily via two websites.

I'd hate to be canceling out my entries every day.

Getting the email from Ventura makes sense since the rules say

2. ADMINISTRATOR:

Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").

Also, yes, you can only enter with one method

resulting in a maximum of 60 Entries allowed for all Daily Sweepstakes

I think it's pretty scary too. I'll be out of town at the end of the month and it would just figure I would potentially win and miss out because I had to leave home for a week. Lol, though it's to go to WDW, but I would LOVE to be able to take my parents and sister to Disneyland.

Well, I just checked my e-mail. I have mail from Disney Vacation Club, Disney Destinations, Disney Insider, The Disney Store, Disney Movie Rewards, and Walt Disney Pictures...hmmm. I guess, they can find me. Now, they just need to draw my name.;)

Congratulations to the winners!:banana:

congrats winners :) how exciting, hope you have a fantastic time planning
and good luck to everyone else here.

Hi all. I'm new to these boards and found them only after the OMDD Sweepstakes started. In fact, this is my first post :). With all the speculation on the contest, I thought I'd pop on here and let you know another experience with it. I'll try to give you as much info as I can/feel comfortable with - if not for any other reason than worrying about jinxing us!

As of Tuesday the 10th (which coincides with the "on or about" date), my husband was notified he was a "potential winner." He's been entering daily through the website (not text) and was notified via email from Ventura Associates. They asked him to reply with his full name, address and phone number within 24 hours. He did and on Thursday, we received a FedEx package with the letter from VA stating what sweepstakes it was for, an affidavit that needed to be notarized and a return overnight FedEx label.

Of course we happily obliged and sent it back the same day (yesterday) so it should get to them sometime today. So that's where things currently stand. I hope that this info will help and that yes (at least in our situation), they ARE notifying some people via email before sending out the FedEx package.

Continued Best of Luck to You ALL! :yay:

That's wonderful! I wish DISBOARDS had a "LIKE" button! :thumbsup2

Congrats to the winners!!

To those who have won (I may have missed this) but did you have to be home to get the package? That's my only fear...I get home around 4...but no one is home during the day to sign for the delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter