check-in question

my3boys

Mouseketeer
Using the new code, I made reservations starting on the last possible day (12/25); by doing so we have increased our vacation to 10 days with a better view AND saved over $2600 since our reservation is for three rooms.

Here is my quandry: we had actually planned to arrive 12/28. Is it okay to call on the 25th and let them know we have been delayed for a couple of days and will pay for the room regardless (they will be paid for prior to our arrival)? I feel somewhat dishonest doing this, but it saves us such a substantional amount of money.

Our other option is to pay the fee to change our plane reservations; we will still come out ahead, but we lose Christmas at home with other family and won't be able to fly direct.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

We tried this last February, the last day of the code was 2/13 and we couldn't check in until the 14th or 15th. We were told that we would be charged whatever the rate was on the day of our actual check-in, and that would be the rate of our entire stay. I also was willing to pay for the room even though we wouldn't use it, but apparrently your charges don't kick in until you actually register. Has anyone else actually arrived a day or so late for their reservation? ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter