Check in question

AmyPyjamas

Earning My Ears
if you arrive early can you still go to your hotel, collect your park tickets(I presume that's where you get them from)and leave your luggage there?

Yes that is not a problem. There's luggage storage at all the Disney hotels. You can also use this on your last day, after checking out.

Can I ask a dumb question.....after all these years going!!!! What do you do with your valuables on first/last day e.g.passports Ipad etc???? For the life of me I can't remember (and it was only last June we were there :scared1:

Can I ask a dumb question.....after all these years going!!!! What do you do with your valuables on first/last day e.g.passports Ipad etc???? For the life of me I can't remember (and it was only last June we were there :scared1:

Passports we keep on us, everything else valuable goes in a bag and checked into Left Luggage at the park entrance. Our suitcases go off with to Disney Express Service.

I keep passports/flight tickets etc with me too. All other valuables go in the case and left at the hotel left luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter