Check in

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
Hi are you automatically checked in when you rent DVC ? I can’t find a link to check in

thank you

The owner should give you the reservation number to enter into MDE

Once you do that, you can complete online check in.

Thank you. I have my reservation already linked but I can’t seem to find where to do the chk in. My reservations are for the week between Christmas and New Years and I was able to chk in at pop and Caribbean Beach already. I’m a little confused 😕

Thank you. I have my reservation already linked but I can’t seem to find where to do the chk in. My reservations are for the week between Christmas and New Years and I was able to chk in at pop and Caribbean Beach already. I’m a little confused 😕

It should be right next to it when logged into the website. If it doesn’t look like this, I’d reach out to Disney IT.

I had trouble doing online check in on my DVC reservation (made w/ my points) on the MDE site, I had to use the MDE app on my phone to do my online check in. Very weird since other things like ADRs & DME all worked via the site on the IPad, but check in was ‘special’ and only worked via the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter