check out question...

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
we just came home from BWV and did not have to go to the desk to check out. But when we stayed at OKW, I remember going to check out (and waiting in line to do so).
Can someone tell me if I checked out for nothing at OKW, or are the procedures different for each resort?

:confused:

Denise

As long as you leave a credit card at check-in, you should have express checkout. They leave the receipt on your door knob early in the morning. They usually mention at check-in that you have express check-out. I couldn't remember them saying it when we were at BWV last December, so I stopped by the front desk the night before and asked, and it was already setup.

I get express checkout at OKW, but sometimes my bill doesn't arrive on my door (computer problems, etc.) so I'll go by to get a printout. I've never had much of a line, though.

I think express check out is now the industry norm so I don't thing the CM's bother to mention it any longer.

We have been members since 1997 and have always had express check out at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter