Check out SWA today

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
They are having a special "companion flies free" Prices look to be pretty good for this promotion, although their reservation system is very confused right now, they must be getting hit pretty hard on this one.... From Hartford, CT to Orlando was 98.00 each way & companion flies for just the cost of taxes... I suspect that would bring the price up to 250.00 for 2, but it's hard to tell for certain until their system is working properly...

Just went through the process for 4 tix from Manchester, NH to Orlando and the total price including taxes and fees was $448. That's paying for 2 fares and getting 2 "free". Brings the price per ticket to $112 RT. Not a bad price, but we need 5 tickets and its not such a good deal to pay $224 for that 5th ticket (especially when it's for a 6 year old!!).

I just got that email from Southwest too. I am wondering how on earth I can figure in another long-weekend trip in before our big trip to the World in August....

Not a bad price, but we need 5 tickets and its not such a good deal to pay $224 for that 5th ticket (especially when it's for a 6 year old!!).

I had posted the SW flights this morning too..we were able to cancel our orginal ones, and saved a lot of money. But we too have a 7 year old we had to pay full price for (and pray when we went to do his, there was still room on the plane!). Too bad you weren't flying out from Albany..we could have paired them up!!
I didn't have any trouble with SW's site..and we've made some other flights too, with the prices so inexpensive.

We had booked 4 tickets out of Providence to Orlando for April. Just called SWA, and with their "Friends Fly Free" promotion, we are getting a $220.00 credit towards our next flight! Original cost with all applicable taxes was $668.00 ($144 per ticket without all the taxes/fees).

Yeah!

I received the same email this afternoon. I called Southwest and was able to get a $308 credit against my credit card for our tickets in June that I booked in February. It is now costing us $112 each round trip from Providence to Orlando. The credit now pays for our rental car. You can't beat it......

Debbie

Yay...Family of Four flying out of Long Island. Total price is $448.

$112 each, not too shabby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter