• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check Regarding Park Pass Perks

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just want to check before I buy something I shouldn't buy. Am I correct that DVC members get a discount only on annual passes?

If that's correct, any way to save on regular passes? I'll be buying an annual pass for myself, but I want to get the best deal for other members of my party (who aren't members of my household).

I just want to check before I buy something I shouldn't buy. Am I correct that DVC members get a discount only on annual passes?

If that's correct, any way to save on regular passes? I'll be buying an annual pass for myself, but I want to get the best deal for other members of my party (who aren't members of my household).

Only on AP's and Premium AP's.

Try Maple Leaf tickets if you want discounts on MYW passes.

If you sign up for the newsletter on Mousesavers you will get special links to two of the authorized ticket brokers and there is a slightly better rate than going directly to the brokers web site.

We buy AP's but we have used Maple Leaf and Ticketmania when we have guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter