Check this out;Yavn.com

Blumonkeyboy

Manah Manah
A while back i remember reading about to Dis'ers who MET Yavn in VMK central WDW. Well guys it turns out he remembers you! on his site i found this......

Originally posted by Yavn.com

It’s been a busy few weeks with lots of traveling and seeing all 6 US Disney parks in 7 days. Something I want to do but have not yet is ride Space / Pirates / Mansion in WDW then fly to Disneyland and ride then there. Ok that makes me a super Disneyphile, but hey why not try? I think the best part of the WDW trip was seeing the Mickey’s X-mas Party. The snow and music when you enter is very cool. The weather was cold the night we went (in the 50’s) so the effect really worked.

I was also very lucky to meet 2 VMK fans who were waiting in VMK Central hoping to say hi. I’m also amazed at how nice the VMK players are and these 2 waited several hours for a chance to say hi. I also enjoyed showing the team Cranium Command. It’s one of those forgotten attractions that is a great mix of fun and learning. I was worried a few trips ago when I took everyone on Living With The Land, but that was a big hit and figured Cranium would be also…it was. We did less eating at cool places this trip but 50’s Prime Time, Garden Grill and Cracker Barrel were the hits. Gotta love the Barrel(I got myself a John Deer beanie that was a hit on the trip) but since none of us had .50 for the toll we had to run it. I’ll let you know if I get a ticket. Disneyland was a different animal. For the first time in a few years we stayed on property at the Disneyland Hotel. It’s a nice place but I prefer the more themed resorts of WDW. The walk to the park would have been better if the monorail had been open, and I did not have to carry my daughter!!! We wait 45 min to go on Small World Holiday but it was worth it, my daughter loved it! We also went on Pooh twice; saw Pooh & Tigger before visiting Flick’s Flyers & Lady Bug Boogie at DCA. The park was very busy, but as always it looks great for the holidays. So 6 parks in 7 days…I need a break!

Yavn

This is a real Yavn journal/Blog entry from his site and if you dont belive me, Upon request i will post a link

wow i found it thanks Light, seems interesting.. a lot more info on VMK Pass

Sorry i didnt mean to seem like i got it from light, i was just thanking him for thinking of me. Even though i did use the quote :)

Just curious how do you post there? Its coming up as and error for me.

OMG those two ppl he is talking about is me and my brother SkippyPaul. We went to WDW the first week in December. Our first day in the parks we went to Magic Kingdom. Of course we went right to VMK central and got our quest cards, checked out central and then set out for a day in the park. Late in the afternoon we went back to VMK Central to turn in our completed quests and get our VMK goodies. While we were there we were just kind of hanging out bc my brother was able to get on vmk to check in with friends and I was not ( no available computers). I noticed a man putting the holiday quest cards in the display case so I thought I would ask him if the holiday quest was being released that week and he said he was not sure. I talked to him for a while and came to find out he is the VMK operations manager and in charge of all the codes and code cards among other things. By this time my brother walked up and we continued to talk. Finally we told him we had read in the newsletter that Yavn and the team were going to be in WDW that week and asked if that was true. He got this huge smile and he said uh ... yes its true and as a matter of fact they were in Magic Kingdom that day finalizing some details with the quest. He told us they were due to come back to VMK central and if we wanted to just kind of hang around he would introduce us to Yavn when they got there. We were killing time looking at things in the shop next door, watching the parade on main street and just basically hanging around VMK Central and after about two hours true to his word he came looking for us and said Yavn was there and had time to talk to us for a few minutes. We went back inside and not only was Yavn there but also the entire design team and QA_Caffdawg. OMG we were so excited to be talking to them. They were so nice and stood there and talked with us for about 45 minutes. Telling us about new things coming up and asking us what our favorite parts of VMK were. He even asked the operations manager to get us each a set of holiday quest cards since we were probably going to be leaving before the quest was released. He then asked QA_Caffdawg to write down our VMK names and told us to look for something in our inventories in a few days. He said he might have a few extra DLR pumpkins or something laying around. This was definately the highlight of our entire week in Disney. We could not stop talking about it all week. We got home from our trip and checked our inventories and there was nothing new. We just said well he is a busy man and we were just happy to have gottent the holiday quest when we thought we would be leaving the day before it would be released. Well, three days after we were home I signed into my account in the afternoon and there was a message in my message box saying thank you for visiting with us at VMK central recently from Yavn and the team. Both my brother and I had infernos in our inventories. We were both speechless and could not believe Yavn had given us both inferno. It was by far the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. First to meet Yavn and his team and then to get inferno from him. Needless to say its one thing that I will never trade.

Sorry this post got so long but I just had to share my story with everyone.

See you in the kingdom ... ScooterJake

Woot! ScooterJake, that is very cool that you got to spend so much time talking to Yavn and his team! And it was very cool of him to give you both Infernos. :goodvibes

Scooter did you by any chance get oh i dont know, A pic of Yavn?? if so PLEASE post it. If not please just answer this...

Does he actually look like his avatar

ScooterJake,

That is one of the most inspiring stories I've ever heard on Dis! This is what the true meaning of Disney is all about. Making dreams come true! I am so happy for you and your brother on many levels.

I'd like to personally thank Yavn and his staff for taking the time to make these two young men feel special. I'm smiling just thinking of the smiles you put on their faces. :-) Does a heart good!

Using my super-secret Pirate skills, I can confidently say that the blog seems real. There is just too much information in there for it to be a fan writing as Yavn to gain popularity.

Scooter did you by any chance get oh i dont know, A pic of Yavn?? if so PLEASE post it. If not please just answer this...

Does he actually look like his avatar

To tell you the truth I was too excited to even think about the camera till after it was over and we had time to think about what had just happened to us. And yes he does kind of look like his avatar. :)

Yavn has a web site he talks about music and games he plays on wii xbox ect. He also talks about some trips he goes on.This site is not only about disney so it is a good place to readif you dont just like disney. It is yavn.com
plus read on Caffdawg's Corner and Matteekays Madness!

~bravehook~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter