Check your email: 20% off Southwest flights from 4/3 - 6/8

jls886

DIS Veteran
Got an email today with a unique promo code giving 20% off a roundtrip flight on Southwest from April 3 to June 8.

You can book up to 8 people's flights with the same promo code as long as you purchase them together.

20% off is not valid on Sunday travel.

Book by Monday.

Full T&C:
That's right, save 20% across the board on your next flight, just for being one of our valued Click 'n Save® e-mail subscribers.

Remember, the 20% discount applies to all tickets on the reservation, so now's the time to book a trip for the entire family and save big. Be sure to enter your promo code and the discount will be applied automatically. Hurry, offer ends March 25, 2013!

Terms and Conditions:

The unique, one time use code is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive 20 percent discount off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares during the valid travel dates listed below.

Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people.

Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on March 25, 2013 for travel April 3 to June 8, 2013.

Blackout dates apply for:
Boston (BOS), Providence (PVD), and Manchester (MHT): Apr. 12-13, 15-16.
Louisville (SDF): May 2-6
Baltimore/Washington (BWI): May 16-20
New Orleans (MSY): Apr. 29 and May 6
Lubbock (LBB): May 19

Offer not valid on Sundays.

20 percent discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.

7 Day or more advance reservation may be required.

To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply).

Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.

Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!

Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points.

Discount is not valid on Group Travel product.

Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 20% for eligible markets and dates. Discount Code is not needed to receive 20% off the air fare portion of the package deal.

I got a code as well that I'm not going to be using (for our days, the fare we booked earlier is better), so if someone needs one, PM me.

I got the email too. Never flown SW before but planning on it for November. Anybody know if there are discounts offered during that time of the year ever? Or is it more typical for spring/summer?

Got an email today with a unique promo code giving 20% off a roundtrip flight on Southwest from April 3 to June 8.

You can book up to 8 people's flights with the same promo code as long as you purchase them together.

20% off is not valid on Sunday travel.

Book by Monday.

Full T&C:
That's right, save 20% across the board on your next flight, just for being one of our valued Click 'n Save® e-mail subscribers.

Remember, the 20% discount applies to all tickets on the reservation, so now's the time to book a trip for the entire family and save big. Be sure to enter your promo code and the discount will be applied automatically. Hurry, offer ends March 25, 2013!

Terms and Conditions:

The unique, one time use code is required to be used in the Promo Code box on southwest.com or SWABIZ.com in order to receive 20 percent discount off roundtrip Wanna Get Away fares during the valid travel dates listed below.

Roundtrip travel required. Reservations can include up to eight people.

Discount is valid on new reservations only and purchase must be made prior to 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city on March 25, 2013 for travel April 3 to June 8, 2013.

Blackout dates apply for:
Boston (BOS), Providence (PVD), and Manchester (MHT): Apr. 12-13, 15-16.
Louisville (SDF): May 2-6
Baltimore/Washington (BWI): May 16-20
New Orleans (MSY): Apr. 29 and May 6
Lubbock (LBB): May 19

Offer not valid on Sundays.

20 percent discount code is valid for the Wanna Get Away Fares only and is applied before taxes and fees.

7 Day or more advance reservation may be required.

To obtain discount on existing reservations meeting all requirements of this discount offer, the reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation booked using the discount code (fare rules apply).

Discount will apply only on the valid travel dates. If one direction of the trip is outside the valid dates and one is within the valid travel, only the portion of travel falling within sale dates will be discounted.

Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion. The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!

Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards Points.

Discount is not valid on Group Travel product.

Air Fares for Jackpot and Southwest Vacations package deals have been discounted by 20% for eligible markets and dates. Discount Code is not needed to receive 20% off the air fare portion of the package deal.

man! i wish i would've gotten one!

I have the code too and can email it to the first person to PM me.

ETA: Taken!

Funny thing...I got the code and priced the flights I had looked at yesterday. They were exactly the same price. They magically increased by 20% overnight. :wizard:

I plan to keep checking. Hopefully they will go back down a bit before Monday.

Funny thing...I got the code and priced the flights I had looked at yesterday. They were exactly the same price. They magically increased by 20% overnight. :wizard:

They may have just increased. My flights were exactly the same price today so the 20% off did apply.

I also have multiple email addresses signed up for SW emails (I need to get some cancelled!) but that means I have a couple of extra codes. PM me if you need one.

I checked yesterday too, and overnight the price jumped. I will be checking all weekend we are going in late May but planned on driving.

**CODE IS GONE****

I have a code too that I won't be using.

If someone would like it, please PM me.

I was so excited to get this today as we are going June 21st until I realized it expired on the 8th. So disappointed :(.:confused3

so disappointed in the cost of airfare this year. We have gone almost every year on vacation for over ten years and this is the most we have ever paid -- almost double!

I was so excited to get this today as we are going June 21st until I realized it expired on the 8th. So disappointed :(.:confused3

Yeah, me too. We are traveling in early July. Does anyone know is SWA traditionally runs sales on summer airfare?

I got one too! But then I looked at the dates.. Not traveling until August... Hopefully it will be offered again or my flights go down...Trying to get to cali for less than 1k!

RECEIVED!
Does anyone still have a 20% off code for Southwest? My one sister booked using my code, but I have another sister that needs to book out of a different airport. I can't send PM's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter