Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

That KAC backpack is nothing but a unicorn. Curses! I've had that sucker in my bag a dozen times now and nothing. The bots must still be going after it.

maybe just keep pounding that button? I think they keep restocking, that Tiki will say sold out one minute then I try again and it's baggable

I guess the big restocks happen at midnight PST..... so 3 am EST...... this is possibly the tip of that particular iceberg
Could be. The site says 12/10 is the deadline for order to get it by Christmas. So maybe they are trying to do a big restock so people can order their gifts (spend money) lol

Weirdness for the day: I ordered a MMMA mug from eBay (at a pretty reasonable price) and it arrived in the unopened Shop Disney box with an eBay shipping label taped over the original packing label. Open the box, mug inside, original Shop Disney invoice inside... with the shipper's name, address, AND credit card number and expiration date! Hello! The original label on the box had the shipper's name, phone number, and address. I shredded everything, but the vendor's profile on eBay says he's been doing this for several years. Can you imagine how many times this might have happened since then?!

Weirdness for the day: I ordered a MMMA mug from eBay (at a pretty reasonable price) and it arrived in the unopened Shop Disney box with an eBay shipping label taped over the original packing label. Open the box, mug inside, original Shop Disney invoice inside... with the shipper's name, address, AND credit card number and expiration date! Hello! The original label on the box had the shipper's name, phone number, and address. I shredded everything, but the vendor's profile on eBay says he's been doing this for several years. Can you imagine how many times this might have happened since then?!

omg.... I’ve totally had a MerchPassp item that I’ve sent to someone else, that I technically bought but that they’ve paid me for, probably same thing 😨 I didn’t even think of that!

if I do that in the future I’ll put the money on a gift card and pay with the gift card to avoid that!

Has anyone received their JC ears or pins yet from purchases made during the shopDisney public release of the merch? I received a shipping notice last Saturday, but the tracking still indicates UPS has no knowledge of the tracking number.

track.jpeg

omg.... I’ve totally had a MerchPassp item that I’ve sent to someone else, that I technically bought but that they’ve paid me for, probably same thing 😨 I didn’t even think of that!

Just send as a gift. Your information won't be in it. I do that with a friend I help with MerchPass if I get lucky on my account or my mom's and it wasn't an item I wanted. Plus it means if there's something wrong with the order, my friend is able to fix it herself without me having to give up my time to contact shopDisney lol!

Kind of disturbed by people mailing unopened shopDisney boxes, though. That means they aren't taking pictures of the actual items being sent and in some cases where placement is a consideration, that's a problem. Plus shopDisney has made shipping mistakes before (missing items, extra items, wrong items, broken items, etc). Dangerous game sellers that do that are playing...

Just send as a gift. Your information won't be in it. I do that with a friend I help with MerchPass if I get lucky on my account or my mom's and it wasn't an item I wanted. Plus it means if there's something wrong with the order, my friend is able to fix it herself without me having to give up my time to contact shopDisney lol!

Kind of disturbed by people mailing unopened shopDisney boxes, though. That means they aren't taking pictures of the actual items being sent and in some cases where placement is a consideration, that's a problem. Plus shopDisney has made shipping mistakes before (missing items, extra items, wrong items, broken items, etc). Dangerous game sellers that do that are playing...

I didn’t even realize sending it as a gift was an option, good to know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter