Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

glitzybabes

I miss VMK!!!
I just got an email subject "Private Sale: Buy One Day Get Two Days Free" around 12:30pm from Universal. The email has a unique code. Here are the conditions for the tickets:

Must have unique offer code to redeem offer.This offer is not available at Universal Orlando front gate ticket windows or online. The 1-Day Park-to-Park with 2 Days Free Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Orlando Resort (UOR) theme parks on the same day for the duration of the ticket. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This Ticket also includes fourteen(14) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket is valid for use beginning September 1, 2016. First use of this ticket must be on or before December 8, 2016, to receive full benefit of the ticket entitlements. All ticket usage must be completed on or before December 21, 2016 when the ticket will expire in full. Unused days will be forfeited. This ticket will be sold between August 16, 2016 and September 3, 2016.

Is this targeted at any special group or is there some way to increase the chances of getting the email?

Watching my email hopefully! I have unopened tickets from UT but I'll return them if I can get this - should be a decent savings.

Got the email today. Called and got my tickets already. Price is $155 plus tax. (2 tickets ran us $330.16 with tax.) So excited as it saved us about $130 for both tickets. Even the customer service agent I talked was surprised at how good a deal it was.

If anyone has an extra code I would really appreciate it! Unfortunately I'm too new to PM but would really appreciate the opportunity to buy these tickets!! Thanks so much!

I got one too and am bummed we can't use it- we need 3-day tickets but not until January! First one to pm me can have my code. :-)

Aren't these codes tied to your name and account? Or is it transferrable?

I always wondered that myself. I would think if someone can't use it as long as you have the number it should be ok. I am going to use my husbands I did not receive one but he did. And everything is always in my name not his.

Update - codes are non-transferable. I tried and didn't get anywhere. Refused to do it for me. If anyone else has better luck, let us know!

My DH got this email today too. We are going Oct 3-5, so it is perfect timing for us. I have an AP, since I am usually visiting my Dad enough to make it work. DH had an AP last year, but not this year, and so he needed a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter