Checking charges on your resort account after your trip?

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Other than checking your CC statements/activity, is there a way to check your charges from a resort after you’ve returned home?

Don't wait that long--which may be too-late advice given your question.

We request a room charges printout midway through our trip to be sure everything is ours and correct. A few years ago, a family's meals were charged to our dining plan before you could use credits for guests' meals. Which was weird, because some were kids credits, and we had no kids on our plan. We were soooo glad we caught that. We'd have been out two meals on our last day otherwise and have had an ugly surprise.

While I'm finishing packing, DH goes to get a last printout.

I presume you could email guest services and ask for a list of your charges. Maybe someone else will know of a better way to handle such a request when no longer at WDW.

We got back Monday night, today being Thursday. Sadly, it takes both of us parents to deal w our ASD son. Making treks to the front desk given both of our mobility issues would have been too daunting in hindsight. I also expected to be able to see the charges pretty quickly once I got home. 🙁
I see checking cc receipts doesn’t help to see breakdowns of charges. I know some ppl get charged for things they shouldn’t have been, so I wanted to check.

Last edited:
Other than checking your CC statements/activity, is there a way to check your charges from a resort after you’ve returned home?

You can email a request for your folio: guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com

Be sure to include your reservation #, dates of stay, resort and guest name (the name who was the registered primary guest). They should be able to get it to you for review. We have had to email on occasion when Disney fails to send our folio post-stay.

My experience for a good number of years I always got an email very early in the morning of our guest folio I have them going back since 2012. Recent you can see all of your charges as they happen on the MDE app and also get an email on the last morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter