checking in for Disneyland Hotel

edhmom

DIS Veteran
What are the pros and cons to checking in online versus waiting to check in when I arrive? I'll be arriving at the DLH around 1:00 PM on Saturday, December 2. I realize our room won't be ready at that time. I have a 2 queen Deluxe room booked. I would like a room in the adventure tower which I have already requested, but I realize isn't guaranteed. If I check in online, am I able to choose a specific room or am I just randomly assigned one?

You will not be able to choose a specific room if you check in online. When I've checked in online my room was ready early, like 11:00. But I guess the room being ready early depends on how busy they are on any given day.

If you check in online and are not given Adventure tower, you can still go to the front desk when you arrive and talk to a CM about switching your room.

Generally, checking in online will save you alot of time. Sometimes the front desk line is very long. The lobby is very cute, though! They have giant Teacup chairs, and a tv for kids to watch movies while you wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter