Checking In issue

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
So it’s my 30 day was able to get royal gathering fine but on Safari, Chrome & Edge I try checking in than I will click on the guest information tab I get a spinning wheel for about a minute or two than when the page loads I just get a save & close and continue button save and close brings me to the main check in page continue brings me to onboard account which also has no text boxes than when it gets to traveling with children the session times out

Worst I’ve ever had it. I was done in 5 min and the whole thing crashed and I lost all my data.

Our facebook group is full of us not being able to get in! Also if our computer/phone clocks were not set to EST it wouldn't even show the link to check in!

I’m glad it’s not just me and it’s just old fashion Disney IT

It’s been a frustrating 45 mins and I had a rough day at work and just want to sleep

Fwiw it will load this but no box to enter any text

Attachments

• 50C67C6A-AC8D-475B-9BD5-1E4727C7FF8C.png
    50C67C6A-AC8D-475B-9BD5-1E4727C7FF8C.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 5

I’m finally on the select port arrival time but the spinning circle reappeared. I don’t want to exit out but I don’t know if it is registering my time. This is insane!

So it’s my 30 day was able to get royal gathering fine but on Safari, Chrome & Edge I try checking in than I will click on the guest information tab I get a spinning wheel for about a minute or two than when the page loads I just get a save & close and continue button save and close brings me to the main check in page continue brings me to onboard account which also has no text boxes than when it gets to traveling with children the session times out
I’ve been having the same problem! Trying to get a PAT won’t even give me an option for time. Going on for about an hour now

Now it’s kicked me out again and looks like I don’t have any information saved

This is third time this fall I’ve done check in and is by far the worst experience

I clicked save on travel plans at 12:09 and then everything froze and have r been able to complete it since

Now it’s kicked me out again and looks like I don’t have any information saved

This is third time this fall I’ve done check in and is by far the worst experience

I clicked save on travel plans at 12:09 and then everything froze and have r been able to complete it since
That is awful! Hope this gets resolved soon! I’m exhausted

So is anyone able to enter any information? Or does each section just offer a button to push for save and close or continue?

I can’t input anything into any section

Everything keeps saying save and close or continue but then nothing happen. We’re just going in circles here

Yep-

Think I’m done. Hopefully pixie dust happens tomorrow morning. This was ridiculous and not the way to start a countdown to a cruise

Don’t know if this was the thing that helped or not but I signed out of my cruise account and closed the browser then opened a new browser and signed back in

Might be worth trying

Looks like I should of held out another 10 minutes lol

Gave up and closed my eyes and decided to set alarm for 3am ….
Earliest PAT was 1145-12 boarding group 9 which isn’t too horrible…

Probably makes my decision for me if I wanted to treat myself to the rainforest room or not for me but it is what it is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter