Checking Interest - Disney ABC Swap _ Due Date October 31st?

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Would anyone be intersted in a Disney 8x8 ABC swap? It would be due around the 31st of October. 26 letters . depending on how many would be interested would also determine how many letters each person completed. I was thinking if we had 14 people, each of us took 2 letters, Plus one person makes all the letters for the group. Then we would vote on which character/theme/land/ etc to use for each letter. Majority vote wins.

I'd like to also keep it general disney if possible so anyone going to either or all parks could use the book.

Each person would need to create the following for each person and letter. So when we get them back we have a page kit for each letter.

1 Title/Topper
1 Tag
1 Journal Box
1 Element of your choice.

Kat

I'd be interested. I have only scraped 8 x 8 for 4 books (actually funny enough my only complete ones :) Do you think you can fit that all on one page as far as topper, tag, journal space and embellishment(s)? Just asking. :confused3

I was thinking it would be more of a 2 page layout per letter, this would give ample room for your pictures as well.

Some of my thoughts on the Theme for each letter please feel free to add your thoughts :)

A – Ariell
B - Baloo
C – Cinderella, Castle
D – Donald Duck, Disney Dining
E - Eeyore, Electrical Parade
F - Fantasmic, Fifty years of Magic
G – Goofy
H – Hidden Mickey’s, Hercules, Haunted Mansion
I - Incredibles
J - Jungle Cruise
K - King Triton Carousel
L – Lion King
M – Mulan, Mickey, Minnie, Mushu
N - Nighttime fun
O - Once Upon a Time
P – Peter Pan, Pixie Dust, Parades, Pressed Pennies, Pirates of the Caribbean
Q - Quiet Places
R - Railroad
S – Stitch, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain
T - Toon Town
U – Ursula
V - Villains
W – Walt Disney
X -
Y - Yo Ho, Yo Ho
Z - Zippity Do Dah

I'm interested. Sounds like a cool idea for a book. My only problem might be we have our house for sale and we really hope to be building our new house by then, so I will have to see how things go. :)

I'd be interested. I loved this swap the last time and since it was my first I have better ideas now. LOL

Don't worry about selling and building a new house. I close next week and I'm still scrapping away. LOL I've packed up alot of my stuff but I told my DH that it would be the last stuff I finished packing since I just need to get up there and play around sometimes as my way of cooling down after a long day.

As always, I'm up to the challenge :rotfl:

Here is my input to add to your list (with my kids' help)

A Aladdin
B Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
C Cinderella
D Downtown Disney
E Enchanted Tiki Room
F Family Fun
G Greetings from Disney
H Haunted Mansion
I It's A Small World
J Jungle Cruise
K King Louie
L Laughter
M Mickey's House
N Nemo
O On Board
P Pool Time
Q Queue Lines
R Restaurants
S Space Mountain
T Turtle Talk with Crush
U Until we meet again
V Vacation
W Wishes
X X-traordinary X-periences
Y Young at Heart
Z Zoom with FastPass

Yay :0 im glad to see there is interest I am going to go ahead and post a sign up because there will be alot of discussion on which theme to use per letter. :)

jennyL said:
I'd be interested. I loved this swap the last time and since it was my first I have better ideas now. LOL

Don't worry about selling and building a new house. I close next week and I'm still scrapping away. LOL I've packed up alot of my stuff but I told my DH that it would be the last stuff I finished packing since I just need to get up there and play around sometimes as my way of cooling down after a long day.

I've packed up most of my stuff also, the only stuff I have out is Disney stuff, for all of these swaps I can't stop joining. :teeth: It seems like everytime I really have it all out and into it someone wants to come see the house (which is a good thing) but, I can't get as much done as I would like. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter