[Checking Interest] live post Resort/Ride/Restuarant Photo Request thread

Orph

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'll be on the Disney Resort in a month. I was wondering if anyone is interested in a live photo request thread. I will be posting my schedule in advance and will take photo request from everyone.

I will then post the picture on a daily basis.

If people aren't interested, I won't do it. If there is enough interest, I will do it. I will be posting it in either the "Theme Park photo", "Resort Community" and "Resturant Review" thread. but.....

Is anyone interested? If so, where should I post it?

Hi everyone,

I'll be on the Disney Resort in a month. I was wondering if anyone is interested in a live photo request thread. I will be posting my schedule in advance and will take photo request from everyone.

I will then post the picture on a daily basis.

If people aren't interested, I won't do it. If there is enough interest, I will do it. I will be posting it in either the "Theme Park photo", "Resort Community" and "Resturant Review" thread. but.....

Is anyone interested? If so, where should I post it?
I spend most of my time on the resorts section.

I always enjoy seeing pics there. Gets you in the mood for an upcoming trip:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter