Cheeseburger egg rolls!

ShellyMouse

I love Baloo!!
Hi!! Last time we were at MK, the cheeseburger egg roll cart was to the left of the castle, going twords adventureland. Is it still in the same spot? Looking forward to having one in a couple weeks!!!

Thank you!!

After we tried them, we didn't get the hype! thought they were kind of blah.😒
Agreed. We don’t care for the cheeseburger ones, but we generally really enjoy the specialty ones. I was dubious about the pepperoni roll, fearing it would be way too greasy, and it was actually really good. My favorite was the chicken cordon bleu roll.

This is a must-go for me when I am in MK! I really liked the buffalo chicken. It seems like the cheeseburger ones are always there. I like those too! My least favorite is the pepperoni ones…now you have me wanting some! Have fun!

I think my favorite was the pastrami ones. I do really like the pepperoni ones a lot too. I wish I could have tried the chicken cordon bleu ones some one mentioned.

I wanted to try the pastrami ones (or the cordon bleu), but when we went they only had the pizza or the cheeseburger. We tried the cheeseburger and really liked them. It was like a quarter pounder wrapped in a tasty spring roll wrapper.

We had them last week. Stand is still located in the same spot. My group of 6 got two orders (1 of each) and ended up getting another order of both. We all loved the cheeseburger one and most of the group enjoyed the pepperoni pizza one. Such a great quick snack that is a real crowd pleaser.

You guys aren’t missing out on that pastrami one - it was incredibly salty! I know it was mimicking pastrami sandwiches but I’ve had several of those in NYC and their salt level had nothing on those spring rolls 🤣

That said, I love the spring roll cart - it’s some of the most edible food at the MK. That cheeseburger one is great but ya gotta like mustard and pickles to enjoy it.

The cart tends to close a bit earlier than the rest of the park, just fyi. I missed out on my last weekend trip because I forgot about that. :(

Have to admit I kinda rolled up my lip when I heard Cburger egg rolls for the first time (didn't sound very appetizing to me!) - but once we tried them, no more rolled lips! Good stuff! Not every trip, but a tasty snack, for sure......

listen for food options in MK overall they are awesome. lol. I do like them though. Those pepperoni ones are pretty good too. We get them usually and my daughter usually grabs the spicy chicken waffle sandwich over sleepy hallow. that darn chick sandwich is really really spicy I think. It's good but man. . .

Would the cheeseburger egg rol be improved with any sort of dipping sauce, or is it complete on its own?

Would the cheeseburger egg rol be improved with any sort of dipping sauce, or is it complete on its own?
They serve the rolls with dipping sauces - each flavor will have its own unique sauce. I still don’t care for the cheeseburger ones even if the sauce makes them marginally better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter