Cheesy pick up lines you used to flirt

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I invented this one, and its great," I would love to get to know you, but I just dont know any cool lines to get to know a women" I call it the I have n line line

"I think former Detroit pitcher Max Scherzer is one of the greatest pitchers out there, don't you?"

Oh wait, sorry I'm married. So not a pick up line just small talk at the BJ tables. :teeth:

I went to a prom in 1983 with a guy I had just met the week before as a favor to a friend. We step into an elevator alone, and he takes me by the upper arms and says, "I sure am one lucky dude to be with a beautiful chick like you." Then he leaned in to kiss me, but I don't kiss people I've just met and there were no sparks anyway. And I wasn't a beautiful chick, either.

I'd just like to say that for a fat girl, you don't sweat much!
It was just a joke, I never really said that. No hate letters please. ;):littleangel::cool2:

Do women generally have lines? I think we're too cool for cheesy lines ;)
I've always just flirted with body language.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter