Chef art smith homecomin’ walk up

Marinalynn

Earning My Ears
Who had walked up to homecomin? Was their a long wait? I’m still waiting to get a reservation for our trip in 3 weeks. I have also called the restaurant and they’re booked but will accept walk ins.

We've done a walk-up there. But it was slightly before normal lunch time. Perhaps 11:30?

We walked up for lunch in mid-March. There were no reservations available but asked the outside hostess if we could put our name in when they opened. We were a table of 5 and we were sat within a half hour.

We did walk up in April mid-afternoon, table of two. They told us a 20-30 minute wait but we were seated in about 15 minutes.

Did it a bunch last Thanksgiving. We eat early dinner so it was never a really long wait. Might be an hour if you eat at 7pm.

Lunch is not too bad but dinner is iffy. The later you are willing to eat, the better your chances. Was able to luck out twice so far with 9:15 p.m. walk-ups for 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter