Chef Mickey's after Discovery Cove - time question

maine_jennifer

<font color=0033ff>Loves to sing "Old MacDonald Ha
My nephew and I are doing the Trainer for a Day package at Discovery Cove in July. The program gets over around 4:30-5pm. We have a PS for Chef Mickey's at 6:30pm.

My question is will we have enough time to go back to our room at the All Star Sports, or should we plan on going straight there from Discovery Cove?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

This may be cutting it close. Will you have a car? You definitely don't want to feel rushed....you're on vacation. :sunny: If you don't have a car I would definitely go right to CMs. If you arrive early you may be seated early. You might also enjoy touring the hotel for a few minutes while you wait. It sounds like you've planned a perfect day for your nephew. You're one terrific Aunt!

To play it safe I would go directly to CM. We just did DC 2 weeks ago and they had great shower/changing facilities. The showers have soap, shampoo & conditioner. There are blow dryers and plastic bags to put wet things in and plenty of towels. I would pack a small toiletry bag, change of clothes and go from there...have fun we loved DC!
Cora

Originally posted by TammyA
This may be cutting it close. Will you have a car? You definitely don't want to feel rushed....you're on vacation. :sunny: If you don't have a car I would definitely go right to CMs. If you arrive early you may be seated early. You might also enjoy touring the hotel for a few minutes while you wait. It sounds like you've planned a perfect day for your nephew. You're one terrific Aunt!

We won't have a car, not sure if we're going to use a towncar service or taxi. Still working out the cheapest way. And thanks, for the compliment. My nephew and I are actually the only ones on the trip. Each of my nephews and nieces are getting an "aunt jen and me" only trip and this is only the second one, so I'm still working out the kinks. I know how to travel solo, but with kids, this is something new.

To play it safe I would go directly to CM. We just did DC 2 weeks ago and they had great shower/changing facilities. The showers have soap, shampoo & conditioner. There are blow dryers and plastic bags to put wet things in and plenty of towels. I would pack a small toiletry bag, change of clothes and go from there...have fun we loved DC!

Thanks for the info. We're doing the trainer for a day program and they say to bring clothes that can get dirty so we're going to go to goodwill and get some cheap clothes we can just throw out. Glad to hear they have good facilities, I think we will go straight to Chef Mickeys.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter