Chef Mickey's as Walk In

the4moores

Mouseketeer
We just decided to plan a trip for this Aug. 16-25th. Our family tradition is to eat at Chef Mickeys night before we leave for home so on the 24th. Since we are late to plan there are no reservations available. What are our chances of getting a table if we walk up at 5pm? Has anyone had any luck with walk up seating? Thanks

Probably not very good. That said, keep checking back. People cancel all the time. You can even call the disney dining line while you are there, if necessary, and keep checking. Checking cost nothing.
As a last resort, try a walk up. BUT...be prepared to be turned away.
My first choice is to keep checking back.

If you keep checking daily, I'd say you'll be able to get an ADR, people always cancel.

That said, we called Disney Dining last trip because we really wanted a breakfast there and there was no availability. They told us if we wanted to try a walk up, to always try right at the start of the meal. So whenever they open, I'd go to the podium right when they open. Try to get there 10 minutes before that and hopefully you'll get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter