Chef Mickeys for 5 but...

DeeJ79

Earning My Ears
They only have a reservation available for 4. The youngest is 3. Whyyyy can't it be available for 5! Or do they give a hard time??

As was posted on another thread, Disney is growing wise to the "reserve for X, show up with X+1 or more" game.

If you show up with 5, they can refuse to seat your 5th.

If they have the space, they can seat everyone. You can assume Chef Mickey's will NOT have the space, though. Going from an even to an odd number is not an easy accommodation at most restaurants.

Can you make an additional reservation for 1 around the same time? Then when you get to the podium, ask to combine reservations and be seated together. I did this twice when I was at Disney a few weeks ago and had absolutely no problem.

Also, my sister in law had a reservation for 4 at Chef Mickeys, but managed to add my two in-laws in at the last minute. It might be worth a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter