Chef Mickey's on the first night?

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
It sounds like alot of people eat at Chef Mickey's on the first night. I assume that since so many people have this tradition, this restaurant really has the Disney "feeling." Am I right? I am thinking about going to Chef Mickeys on the first night now. Any comments, suggestions, or other reccomendations for our 1st exciting night in the world?

We have done this before....lots of character interaction is probably the main reason....and it's fun and I personally enjoy the food and my kids eat too...:teeth: :teeth:

Know you are at Disney for sure if you eat here your first night::yes:: :wave2: ;)

This is a wonderful way to get the Disney feeling, without going to the park on the first day. Not everyone gets the length of stay pass, and this way if you get there late, you don't use up a day on your pass, and you still get that Disney rush. (It is also a good way to end your trip, as well!)

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter