• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's or Cystal Palace?

Depends on your tolerance fr noise and chaos. You couldn't drag me back into Chef Mickey's with a ten-foot pole unless I had some horse tranquilizers and the World's Strongest Earplugs. The layout of the Crystal Palace, on the other hand, makes it so you really only notice the tables immediately around you, even when it's busy, and there are a lot of plants and architectural elements to absorb the noise. It's such a beautiful building, too, and Pooh and the gang are great with everybody. There's just something about the atmosphere that keeps people more relaxed.

LOL. You need to ask to be seated in the back room other side of the monorail by the windows. Much quieter there.

Please help I am trying to make a choice! Which one has better food?
Thanks

I haven't been to either, so I'm not sure about the food, but if I had to make that decision, I'd pick Crystal Palace for breakfast! Then maybe you can get in before MK opens! :) Which would be amazing!!

We've been to both and we love Crystal Palace :cool1:, the food is better and we love the atmosphere....:goodvibes:goodvibes

Chef Mickeys right when it opens. Food is fresh, everything is clean, dining room isn't full yet.

We were just debating the same thing and are going to go with an early CP ressie. The park entrance is a big draw and it seems more people lean towards CP's food.

Thanks for the help!

I'm glad to read this as I was able to book a CP dinner only. There are no available breakfasts at CM or CP during my vacation. From what I understand, Pooh still comes around for an appearance at dinner.

Yes. All the characters appear at every meal in Crystal Palace. For a while, CP was always our dinner ADR our first day, enjoy!

I find the food to be of similar quality and quantity...I would go with having your meal at the restaurant with your favorite characters!

Food is a wash. If you are set on doing one let the character choices make your decision, not the food.

Completely agree with this statement! :thumbsup2

If you're in to the Pooh Clan..........its Crystal Palace..........for the primetime Disney characters its Chef Mickey's. We're doing a Chef Mickey breakfast on our Sept trip. Food is not why we do this........because although I've heard breakfast is passable.............heard much about how dinner isn't very good.

Did Crystal Palace lunch and it was fine...........actually good buffett on that day :goodvibes

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter