Chef Mickey's or Mickey's BYBBQ?

mjamm

Married to Scrooge...
I was appointed official planner :-)confused3 ) for our upcoming family trip. Our family of 16, yes, that was 16, included grandparents, and DH brothers, SIL's, and families. Most of us have done Chef Mickey's and have left feeling as most do, the food could be better. Now I am wondering if we should try Mickey's BBQ. We will have the dining plan, so I realize there will be an additional expense. Just looking to hear what others would do and why. Thanks!

Before you finalize plans, just make sure everyone in the group likes traditional BBQ food. There isn't much of a variety to choose from.

Not a fan of the barbecue ... Open air theatre, long picnic table seating... Hot dogs...

Just a suggestion, Hoop Dee Do Revue is a pretty fine dinner and show...fried chicken, ribs, beer, sangria...all you can eat and a hilarious show...

Not a fan of the barbecue ... Open air theatre, long picnic table seating... Hot dogs...

Just a suggestion, Hoop Dee Do Revue is a pretty fine dinner and show...fried chicken, ribs, beer, sangria...all you can eat and a hilarious show...

Yes we have HDDR on our list too, never done it, always wanted to. Hope everyone enjoys it. I am thinking of sticking with Chef Mickey's since my Goddaughter is such a huge Minnie fan, hoping for more character interactions.

My family and I didn't like the bbq. Couldn't see anything since the picnic seating we were in back of a rather tall man. I tried to stand on the outside of the pavillion so my littles could see and was told immediatley to take a seat. Show wasn't all that great- ate a hot dog.... kids asked to leave early... and Hubby and I were glad they did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter