• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey's ?s

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Does Chef Mickey's do a lunch buffet?

Is there breakfast buffet as good as, oh, say Crystal Palace??

If they do do a lunch buffet, which is better? Breakfast? or Lunch? Thanks!!:teeth:

Ok, I do not know if Chef Mickey's does a lunch buffet. But I can tell you that it is AWESOME!!!! Everytime I visit WDW, which is usually about once a year, I always book a b-fast at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. I find their buffet style to be similar, yet they offer different things. The main thing is...the food is awesome at both. I can't say which is my favorite, that's why I always eat at both on my trips! :earsgirl:

I noticed though the Thread just above this "We Stuffed ourselves , Part I" - the DW said she felt she was picking through the selections. DH liked it , but she was sounding a bit "stand offish?"
I have NO opinion, I have a PS for Chef Mickey's for 11am breakfast in June. (first trip to WDW)

I've been to both for breakfast and the selections are fairly similar... you can't go wrong with either :p If you prefer Winnie the Pooh characters and you're going to go to MK, you should go with CP. If you like Mickey, Pluto, Minnie etc., then stick with Chef Mickey's.

We did MK and Epcot over Spring Break, and are doing MGM over the summer. But we have to get in a character dining experience again (we did Crystal Palace on SB). And we love Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter