Chefs of France

WDW-BWV

Mouseketeer
Had dinner there last night and feel this is one of the best DDP uses of a TC.

Service was great and the dude with the mouse on a cart was funny and took some of the edge off the stuffy reputation they've had.

Glad to hear you had a great experience! We just booked an ADR for dinner on our September trip.

Chefs de France has never seemed at all stuffy to me. It is a classic French bistro. We have always had friendly, attentive servers and our meals there have been great. I do like the addition of Remy though. He fits in perfectly!

Chefs de France has never seemed at all stuffy to me. It is a classic French bistro. We have always had friendly, attentive servers and our meals there have been great. I do like the addition of Remy though. He fits in perfectly!

This has been our experience as well. We've eaten at Chefs many times & have always found the restaurant casual. We've also had good service on every visit. That said, all we expect from our server is attentive service. They don't need to make small talk with us. We don't need them to show interest in our life or give us special attention. I want my food delivered timely & my drink always filled. This has never been a problem at Chefs. Anyone could run into a bad server at any restaurant, but I don't think it's more likely at Chefs than any other WDW restaurant.

We went for the first time last year to Les Chefs. I was a bit hesitant as I had heard mixed reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the experience was. The food was excellent, the service was friendly (although we did see one server that seemed negligent, all the others were excellent), and the atmosphere is very nice, especially if you can get a seat near the windows.

We would definitely go back.

I LOVE Chefs de France!
Wonderful use of table credit, I agree. Good to hear you had a wonderful experience. I am eating there soon, so excited to go! :worship::cool1:

Enjoy!
Poly princess:

The first time we ate at Chefs de France, it was wonderful. The food was great, our server was a gem and we could not wait to go back! We've been back twice since and the food is mediocre at best. Service has been rushed and impersonal. It makes me sad how different it is now!

We had a very good meal there last May for lunch. The french onion soup was so good and seeing Remy was so much fun. I would recommend it highly.

We also went there a couple of years ago , not knowing if we would like it or not. Had a great time and the food was very good. Now we do a ressie every trip.:thumbsup2

Chefs de France, stuffy??? Nahhh. I think it's relaxed, very pretty atmosphere is what is so charming. Also, it is a pleasure to chat with the servers as to how they like their Disney experience. :artist:

I ate at Chefs de France on Monday night. It was my first time dining there. The food was wonderful, and my server (Anthony) was great. So glad I picked this place.

It's one of my very favorites! Had great veggie lasagna last time and it's on my definite-do-again list for next trip. We got to see Remy too, which was awesome! And as an added bonus, Belle and Beast walked right by the windows and waved to us :)

I love, love, love Chefs de France. We eat there every year and the food has always been excellent. Another plus is that it is a few step away from the awesome Grey Goose drink booth. Frozen Lemonade anyone with a splash of Grey Goose Le Citron vodka. YUMMMMMM:cool1::cool1::cool1:

So what'd you have, OP? :) Would love to hear about what you ordered.

We've eaten dinner there twice. First time, it was very good; second time, not so much. I do enjoy the atmosphere there and Remy is the bomb!

I'd like to try lunch there and see how the food is then. They do serve the best creme brulee in WDW, so that's a big plus. The profiteroles dessert is really awesome too.

So glad to hear all the positive experiences at Chefs. We will be there 1 week from tomorrow for my sons 18th birthday dinner! Can't wait! Any comments on what's best to order? I am not big on salmon, so was thinking about the short ribs.

As for our meal my DD and DW had the trio with FO soup and lobster. Their main was the chicken which in all honesty was a tad dry.

DS had the non menu M&C ( the good stuff ) Nd I enjoyed the "short ribs" which was more like chuck roast on noodles. I had chunks of beef called "short ribs" at Cape May on Friday ... I guess my version of short ribs include a bone. Either way both were delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter