Chemical Alley RP 6

Dawn: "Whaddya wanta make?"

Karen: "um, I'm so bad at this. I liked that chicken Marcus made that one time. Or we could try and make soup. Like not from a can but actually make it."

Jordan: his class ended and he walked into the hall, he found Marina "hey." He had an energy drink in his hand that he had picked up with Nathan on their way in.

Karen: "um, I'm so bad at this. I liked that chicken Marcus made that one time. Or we could try and make soup. Like not from a can but actually make it." Jordan: his class ended and he walked into the hall, he found Marina "hey." He had an energy drink in his hand that he had picked up with Nathan on their way in.

Dawn: "We've made soup before. Let's do that."

Marina: "Hi. Are you two as tired as I am?"

Karen: "okay." Jordan: "yes. Exhausted, and I don't think my sleeping meds have worn off yet."

Marina: "That sucks."

Dawn: She got a large pot and filled it with water. "Check in the pantry to see what we can work with."

Marina: "That sucks."

Dawn: She got a large pot and filled it with water. "Check in the pantry to see what we can work with."

Jordan: "yeah, it's a struggle."

Karen: "okay." she went to the pantry and grabbed some ingredients bringing them to the counter.

Jordan: "yeah, it's a struggle." Karen: "okay." she went to the pantry and grabbed some ingredients bringing them to the counter.

Dawn: "Nice."

Marina: She looked down at his energy drink. "Can I have a sip?"

Karen: "thanks. We'll have to cut up some vegetables." Jordan: "yeah" he handed it to her "go for it."

Dawn: She pulled out a cutting board and a sharp knife. It glistened in the light and she smiled

Marina: "Thanks." She drank some and handed it back to him.

Dawn: She pulled out a cutting board and a sharp knife. It glistened in the light and she smiled

Marina: "Thanks." She drank some and handed it back to him.

Karen: she watched.

Jordan: "you're welcome." he took it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter