"cherry tomatoes" Children's starters

jesuslovesyou

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

Can people confirm the children's starter at table service restaurants really is just cherry tomatoes ? Seems a bit of a strange starter?!

Hi Everyone

Can people confirm the children's starter at table service restaurants really is just cherry tomatoes ? Seems a bit of a strange starter?!

Why is it strange ? :confused3 That's the sort of thing that children eat here at meals

I think you'll find that they come mixed with other things though such as palm hearts at Blue Lagoon or with sweetcorn and chese at Silver Spur :)

Why is it strange ? :confused3 That's the sort of thing that children eat here at meals

I think you'll find that they come mixed with other things though such as palm hearts at Blue Lagoon or with sweetcorn and chese at Silver Spur :)

If they come mixed with things thats a bit different, cant say my kids have ever had a bowl of cherry tomatoes for a starter = part of a salad/side salad then yes :thumbsup2

Another question if I may, we have a 3 year old - slightly hard work when coming to dinner and doesn't eat many different things, would we be expected to buy him a meal at a table service restaurant or could he just eat from our plates? What about buffet ? He only easts things like bread and butter, beans and spagetti - plain no sauce ! The rest of the day he will eat most things but come dinne time he doesn't eat much at all.

at table service meals, you can just ask the waiter to bring a plate and you can give your child some of your meal.

for buffet service restaurants, you pay per person aged 3 or over (because everyone can help themselves to however much they want). So you would pay for your child at buffet restaurants.

Starter at Cowboy Cookout was a pre-pack box of Cherry Tomatoes. Nothing else.
I'm always amazed at how people love Cowboy Cookout. I found the food vile. Cherry tomatoes aside.

I'm actually quite happy to hear about the cherry tomatoes! That's one of the things DS eats all the time, easy to just pop in...plain or dipped in Ranch dressing. :goodvibes

Last time my son ate from the childrens menu, the starters were cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls at every table service restaurant, not a great choice when your child doesn't like either, oh and pureed apple for dessert, my children moved on from pureed fruit when they developed teeth :rotfl:

We had dining vouchers that visit and were eating from the set menus, suffice to say I ate a lot of tomatoes but even I couldn't that amount of mozzarella!

Last time my son ate from the childrens menu, the starters were cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls at every table service restaurant, not a great choice when your child doesn't like either, oh and pureed apple for dessert, my children moved on from pureed fruit when they developed teeth :rotfl:

We had dining vouchers that visit and were eating from the set menus, suffice to say I ate a lot of tomatoes but even I couldn't that amount of mozzarella!

Compote de fruits be it apple, pear, peach, raspberry is a very popular thing here. Most adults eat it with fromage blanc but children eat it alone or with a couple of sweet biscuits.

I have it for breakfast sometimes mixed with fromage blanc when I'm out of fresh fruit or I just want a snack :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter