Chewie, we're home... A May 2015 TR! Update 11/3

Back from our trip and getting caught up on trip reports. Your pictures are great.

Love the PeopleMover. Rode it several times this trip. It was great to sit and relax on since it was so hot. There was a big line for it this time. They actually had a cast member standing with a sign letting people know where the line started. We use to stay on and go around a second time. Guess that won't happen anymore.

How wonderful that your friends surprised you! I love MSEP and I loved Spectromagic and I hope Paint the Town comes to WDW! It's all Disney and it's all GOOD!

For Peoplemover lovers, Disney Store.com is selling shirts for the 40th anniversary until Sunday.

What a surprise! How amazing that your friends surprised you at Disney. No matter how tired you are, when a friend shows up to MK to hang, you go back into the park! And I totally agree, sometimes the best moments with friends are the ones where you're sitting around just goofing off, not running from place to place.

Talk about a memorable first day at Disney. And to think you had landed in the pre-dawn hours and were in the parks past midnight. That's one heck of a Disney day!

Following along, great trip report so far. May have to hit you up for some tips about Septembers trip from the Pacific Northwest.

Okay for serious -- when are you going to be done with your trip video? I am over here in crazy anticipation! :)

Absolutely beautiful photos! How funny your friends were able to surprise you like that, and you not "cooperating!" LOL!

Hey everyone!

I promise I will be replying to everyone's latest comments here very soon, along with posting a new update (I'm still writing it, but I swear it's coming!)... In the meantime, I've actually been furiously working to get this year's Disney World trip video finished because it was taking me way longer than I wanted it to.

Well the good news is... it's DONE.

I am very happy that it's done, and I think it turned out pretty awesome. So without further ado, for those of you who want to actually see our vacation in video form, you can watch it here:

Walt Disney World Vacation - May 2015

I hope you guys enjoy it (and let me know what you think!) and I'm looking forward to sharing more of this trip with you all here very soon. :)

Great job with the video! And great song choices again. Also glad you included some of your great still photos

I was thinking of you when they banned selfie sticks so I appreciated the disclaimer at the beginning

Loved the video, of course! I watched it with the girls. Our oldest saw the monorail, squealed with happiness, and chanted "I love the monorail!" For a good minute. Oh, I miss our happy place!

Awesome video! I love your pictures in the report too! Thanks for sharing!

Lynn

Great, now I want a hot dog!

I know the feeling - hopefully they opened up the back side of main street for crowd control!

Don't you just hate that when it happens? I also think it's funny when I kick into my "Disney Motor Coach Dash" - you know, where you're wiped out from a day at the parks, but then you see your bus, and suddenly you have all the energy in the world to run it down and not miss it? :rotfl2:

How fun and what a great surprise!

Hope he got to feeling better.

Love this as well. I wish this was the intro of every day of my life.

:thumbsup2 totally agree.
:rotfl2:
Glad you had such a great day on little sleep! Excited to read the rest of your report.

I would say the same but I just had one this weekend and it was delightful, hahaha. And I didn't even think about checking to go out that way, but we should've!

Missing the bus is kind of the worst, but in this case, it ended up being a very good thing! Hahahaha. I hate having to do the run, but sometimes it is definitely worth it.

We had a great evening hanging out, and I was really hoping Matt would start to feel better, too.

A lot of times its the small moments with friends/family that you remember most. Sounds like a great day.

Man, i love the MSEP! it was THE parade while we were growing up. Then for a period of time around high school and after we didnt get back to WDW. Then my sister and I went on a trip and when MSEP started it all came back, all the nostalgia and memories. I will be bummed if it ever leaves.

Exactly! Those small moments are the best and are the memories that you hold onto. :)

I am so with you. MSEP is freakin' amazing. It's that nostalgia that really keeps it going and alive, I think. I know it will probably leave at some point, but for now I will enjoy it every time I see it!

Most awesome park day ever!!! I love having friends like that and being able to just spend time together without feeling rushed or like your missing out on time with them. What a great first day!

It really was the best day! It couldn't have ended in a better way, either. :)

What a day! You guys have some great photos. You also have a lot of disney friends.

Thank you so much! And I guess I do have a few, haha, I just wish they lived closer to me so I could see them more often.

You're a woman after my own heart. I love the Peoplemover and MSEP. I just bought an MSEP t-shirt. I wish I could buy a Peoplemover shirt. I love your Epcot and MSEP photos.

Hahaha, we just get each other obviously. I hope you saw that they came out with a PeopleMover t-shirt though last week!! If not, I bought one on a website, so they definitely exist. :)

What an awesome surprise!! And I agree, sometimes it doesn't matter WHAT you are doing but WHO you are with! I'm so glad you were able to go back to MK and enjoy time with your friends! And hopefully Matt was feeling better in the morning.

It was an amazing surprise. And EXACTLY, it was just really nice to spend time with them and laugh about dumb stuff. I was really hoping Matt would feel better because what a crummy way to start off a trip. :/

What a wonderful surprise! Good job out of them ... though it is always funny in moments like that you can look back and be like "how did I not pick up on all those clues that something was up?"

I could tell right away that Mike was good people based solely on the Darkwing Duck shirt.

Fully agree that Dumbo at night is much better - just really cool with the colored lights in the water, etc.

I enjoy MSEP - I mean, I liked Spectromagic too and am excited to see Pain the Night, but definitely don't get the disdain some people have for MSEP, but to each their own

I think if you find you have an amazing night and it is just kinda goofing around, talking about random things, and basically not doing a whole heck of a lot - then you know you have true friends.

Haha yeah, I mean it seems obvious now but I guess the thought of them doing that was just SO far out of my mind. I think I had one moment where I was like "Hmmm, what if they were here?" but then an immediate "Nope, no way, that's ridiculous."

He is good people and that shirt says it all, for real!

Dumbo is definitely more amazing at night and just so pretty.

Agreed, MSEP is wonderful but I am also excited to see Paint the Night!!

And that's so, so true about friends. That's why I love spending time with them. :)

I think it'd be a great time to have friends meet up with me at the Mk!! Good thing you guys missed that bus.

Oh, the electric light parade... I could wax poetic for hours about it. I've even made up a dorky little dance to do if we're ever walking along with it. My favorites are the turtles and weird bugs and the strange noises they make.

I even enjoyed the one time that a poor Pinocchio donkey boy kind of fell into me when he was trying to mean mug for my camera but misjudged where the rope was. Good times. I'll cry a river if it ever leaves.

It was a total blast, seriously, we had so much fun together!

Hahaha, I am sure I've done a dorky little dance to MSEP, too. The turtle is my favorite! I actually have a little MSEP Turtle figure on my desk at work.

I'd laugh so hard if a character fell on me, haha, or more like probably feel awkward. But either way!

Awesome first day!

Thanks, it really was!

Love it, love it, love it! What en epic first day-- hope the rest of your trip lived up to it!

It really was epic. The rest of the trip has a lot of other fun moments to it, so definitely stay tuned for that. ;)

AWESOME UPDATE! I love reading about surprises; I just don't like surprises very much for myself, haha. How fun that Mike and Eryka drove up to see you (and get a hot dog!). I always think it's "funny" how the internet was touted as this incredibly dangerous place and talking in chatrooms was the greatest evil of all time when I was in high school. I still think social media isn't the safest place for my middle school students who leave their Instagram profiles public when they have their school uniforms on in the selfies they take. But I feel we've come such a long way nowadays that so many of the people we know are those we "meet" online due to common interests. I love knowing that we (as responsible adults, of course!) can cultivate friendships over things like Disney!

And yes, the Baroque Hoedown is the best!

I LOVE surprises, haha, mainly because it's hard to surprise me. But they got me good. And I really agree with you on the internet thing... it's definitely becoming more of the norm for meeting people. I guess I can say now that I've met a lot of people from the internet, especially with the Disney community. But yeah, it's kind of amazing the friendships you can make nowadays.

Even though this was a relatively long update, all I can really think of to say is that was such a wonderful surprise! It's true what you said, being with good friends in Disney is magical no matter what you are doing! Sounds like it was such a blast. Awesome awesome awesome. :)

Haha, no I know what you mean, it really was an amazing surprise and when I look back on it, I won't ever forget it. Friends who do that kind of thing for you are pretty amazing, so I was really genuinely happy and it meant a lot. :)

Actually that can be one of the smartest times to leave the park. Get to the exit before everyone else does!

:rotfl:

Don't you feel special! :rotfl2:

Haha true but it's also a bad time to try to battle against the crowds in trying to get the heck out!

And yeah, he's such a dork, that's what I mean when I say he messes with me. But he cracks me up so it evens out. ;)

Great video! Every time I see awesome Disney videos I am more convinced to make my own.

Hahaha, we just get each other obviously. I hope you saw that they came out with a PeopleMover t-shirt though last week!! If not, I bought one on a website, so they definitely exist. :)

Yes, I did get one:jumping1: I actually got one for DH and DS too. I was very excited to see it. I have always loved the Peoplemover since I was a kid.

Back from our trip and getting caught up on trip reports. Your pictures are great.

Love the PeopleMover. Rode it several times this trip. It was great to sit and relax on since it was so hot. There was a big line for it this time. They actually had a cast member standing with a sign letting people know where the line started. We use to stay on and go around a second time. Guess that won't happen anymore.

Thanks so much! PeopleMover is the best, but we definitely saw a line a few times on occasion. I think it can still happen, but probably not during the busier times of year. :(

How wonderful that your friends surprised you! I love MSEP and I loved Spectromagic and I hope Paint the Town comes to WDW! It's all Disney and it's all GOOD!

It was really awesome!! And I totally agree, so many parades. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Paint the Night at Disneyland.

For Peoplemover lovers, Disney Store.com is selling shirts for the 40th anniversary until Sunday.

Haha I just saw your comment now! Glad you got yours. :)

What a surprise! How amazing that your friends surprised you at Disney. No matter how tired you are, when a friend shows up to MK to hang, you go back into the park! And I totally agree, sometimes the best moments with friends are the ones where you're sitting around just goofing off, not running from place to place.

Talk about a memorable first day at Disney. And to think you had landed in the pre-dawn hours and were in the parks past midnight. That's one heck of a Disney day!

It was an amazing surprise. And honestly, I swear seeing them just pepped me right back up. I was running on pure happiness and adrenaline at that point.

It really was a wonderful first day... exhausting, but amazing.

Following along, great trip report so far. May have to hit you up for some tips about Septembers trip from the Pacific Northwest.

Thank you! You should totally let me know if you have any questions or anything about September. I can tell you one thing - it will be VERY hot. But with the weather we're seeing right now, maybe it won't be such an adjustment, haha. No actually, it will be because the humidity is really intense. September is also very slow though, especially before Food and Wine, which is why it's worth going!

Okay for serious -- when are you going to be done with your trip video? I am over here in crazy anticipation! :)

Well as you know and have seen, it's done, haha. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Absolutely beautiful photos! How funny your friends were able to surprise you like that, and you not "cooperating!" LOL!

Thank you so much! And yeah, even though I was definitely telling them where we were, they just weren't fast enough in catching up to Matt and me, hahaha. It was funny but I'm glad they finally found me!

Great job with the video! And great song choices again. Also glad you included some of your great still photos

I was thinking of you when they banned selfie sticks so I appreciated the disclaimer at the beginning

Aw thanks so much! I wanted to make sure I got a few pics in there again. And yeah, my monopod for my GoPro isn't a typical selfie stick but at that point in the parks, nothing was banned. Oddly, we didn't see that many people with them. I ended up taking it off of the monopod on rides though because I didn't want to cause any issues (even though I never extend it on rides).

Definitely a fun video to film! ;)

Loved the video, of course! I watched it with the girls. Our oldest saw the monorail, squealed with happiness, and chanted "I love the monorail!" For a good minute. Oh, I miss our happy place!

I hope you guys liked it!! I'm a big fan of the monorail so when I can put it in the video, you will see it!

Awesome video! I love your pictures in the report too! Thanks for sharing!

Lynn

Thank you very much!! I'm glad you love both my video and the pics! Makes it all worth sharing for sure. :)

Great video! Every time I see awesome Disney videos I am more convinced to make my own.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, seriously! You should make one!

As always, GREAT trip video! You did such a fabulous job :) Loved seeing your surprise captured on film too!!

Thank you so much! And yes, Mike was filming it of course and I seriously was just so surprised by the whole thing, I thought it would be kind of funny to include it at the very end, hahaha.

Before we continue with the latest update, if you didn't catch my mini-interruption from yesterday, the trip video is done! You can check it out here, or if you don't want to be spoiled on what happens during this trip, you can always wait til the end to watch it. :) And with that, let's get to the next update!

Day 2, Part 1: Yes, you saw correctly. I wore Mater and McQueen shoelaces.

So after a crraaaazzzyyyy first day of our trip, and getting back to the room pretty late, PLUS Matt not feeling well, I decided to let myself sleep in until 9ish. Usually Matt is the early-riser out of the two of us, but I was actually surprised to see that he was still completely knocked out.
Normally I would be very happy about this since it's impossible to ever get him to sleep in, but this was actually a bad thing.

It was a bad thing because it meant he REALLY wasn't feeling well. Wompwomp.

I kind of sat in bed for a few and checked my phone, sent Mike a message to let him know I was up and going to get ready to go to Hollywood Studios and they could meet me over there.

Matt kind of rustled awake and sound TERRIBLE. Seriously. I asked him how he was feeling and he said he just wanted to go sleep more because he wasn't great, but I should go off to the parks. I told him to just text me or call me when he was up and he could meet up with the rest of us at Hollywood.
I got in the shower and got myself ready, and Matt was conked out again. I was really hoping he'd start to feel better soon.

After I got ready, Mike messaged me and said they'd just woken up so I was ahead of everyone else this morning. He also asked how Matt was doing and if he needed any medicine, but I told him not to worry about it since we had some stuff in the room. I let him know I was heading to Hollywood and they could just let me know when they were getting there and we'd meet up.

After I got myself out the door, I seriously waited what seemed like FOREVER for a bus. But while I waited, a took a picture of myself with the Vinylmation I was giving away that day that I'd painted.

Side story: Some of you guys know I collect Vinylmation. Well, I also got into painting them, too. There is a pretty big collectors community for custom Vinylmation, which are painted by different artists.

I didn't really think I had much talent but thought it might be kind of fun to get into painting them as a creative outlet. Anyway, long story short, I actually DO have a few artistic bones in my body and have now painted quite a few (both selling and giving them away).

I thought it would be fun during my trip to give away 4 different ones that I painted and would give hints as to where I was in the parks each day until someone in the Vinylmation Facebook group that I'm a part of found me.

SO, today's give away was Goofy, as seen here in my picture with him:

IMG_5136_zpsruxqkxtg.jpg

Mike and Eryka are also part of this group and knew about my giveaway, so I had a feeling they'd probably get to me first, but then again, I wasn't sure since lots of people are in the group.

Anyway, finally a Hollywood bus showed up and I made it over there fairly quickly.

As soon as I walked in, I was SO happy to see this sight:

IMG_5138_zpsb6lqdao9.jpg

The Chinese Theater!! It was genuinely awesome to see it in all its glory again. I had seen photos of what Hollywood Studios looked like pre-Hat, so seeing it look more like that again was pretty amazing.

It was kind of weird being all by myself this morning! I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. Eryka had messaged me saying they were making their way over to the park soon, and also asked if I'd eaten yet. I told her I hadn't so we could go grab some lunch when they got there.

However, I was in dire need of coffee, so I hit up the new Starbucks for some. I seriously have no idea why I didn't take any photos of the inside but I didn't.

I think maybe because I had picked up one of those "You are here" mugs and had my hands full? I don't know. But Matt and I have a giant collection of mugs and wanted to make sure we got each of the "You are here" mugs while we were there (we'd already gotten the Disneyland/DCA ones from my friend Chrysty).

I ended up taking my coffee and walking down Sunset Blvd. for a bit just to roam and kill some time.

IMG_5140_zpsoxtc8sm3.jpg

I ended up going into one of the stores on Sunset Blvd and I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me right now. BUT they were the only store that carried the new Disney Tails dog toys/collars/ties. I was thinking it'd be pretty picked over but ended up picking up a few toys for the pups!

They were out of the ties/bowties I'd wanted for Milo, but I did find bandanas and yes, I put one on our big dog Anya as soon as we got home (photos to come of all that later).

Anyway, Mike and Eryka let me know they were walking in, and Mike mentioned he'd picked up medicine and cough drops for Matt.

See, that's that kind of friend Mike is. You tell him you don't need anything and he still comes through with stuff, haha. I thought Matt would appreciate that when he finally was up and hopefully running.

I headed back towards the front of the park and even though I'd been posting my location all morning, no one had found me for the Goofy Vinylmation... that is, until Mike and Eryka walked up to me, haha.

IMG_5141_zpsn9arhyro.jpg

We talked for a few and decided to see about grabbing some lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater. Neither of them had ever been, so we figured we'd see if we could get a table without a reservation.

They actually had tables available, but no car booths/tables, though that wasn't a big deal. We were seated on the back wall, but it gave a nice view of the whole theater.

wdwday2-2_zpsohop3mp8.jpg

We all ordered our food. Mike and Eryka both got burgers, and I got my go-to here... the grilled cheese. It's a double-decker grilled cheese and is LEGIT! It's not on the menu but you can get it no problem.

Except... I didn't take any pictures of it. I was kind of distracted between talking to Mike and Eryka and then Matt was texting me letting me know he was coming to the park.

YES, he was alive, though still not feeling well but wanted to push through it anyway.

What I DID get a picture of was this horseradish sauce that Mike kept shoving in my direction because I do not like horseradish sauce.

wdwday2_zpsuqykshs3.jpg

What a pal.

Lunch was good, though I think I was so distracted I didn't end up eating all of it. Obviously looking back now, I'm like, "Listen, how do you leave grilled cheese behind?! YOU DON'T DO THAT." but I did. I hate to admit that since grilled cheese is one of my favorite foods.

Overall, Sci-Fi is ridiculously fun to check out for the atmosphere. The food isn't anything to write home about, but the fact that it's pretty inexpensive for Disney standards is nice, especially when you consider where you're eating.

The shakes are always really good though, and I highly suggest getting one if you decide to go! Keep in mind you will need reservations most of the time, though if you're like us, you might be able to get in with one of the tables in the back. Not as awesome as eating in a car, but still great nonetheless.

At this point Matt was making his way into the park and was grabbing some coffee, so we kind of slowly made our way towards the front of the park to meet up with him.

Funny little side story: So back on Christmas day, I was opening my gifts from Mike and Eryka... and one of my Christmas presents from Mike were these ridiculous Cars shoelace thingies.

He knows my least favorite Pixar movie is Cars, and so it's a running joke for him to send me random Cars-related pictures or whatever he can to annoy me.

He thinks it's hilarious, I want to throw things at him.

When I opened them, I promised that the next time I saw him, I would be wearing these stupid shoelaces.

Like I mentioned before, I really wasn't sure about seeing the two of them during this trip, but actually remembered to pack the shoelaces JUST IN CASE. I'm a firm believer in that a promise is a promise, so I had to be prepared.

So anyway, Eryka had run to go to the bathroom and Mike and I were hanging out, and I don't know if I brought it up or he did, but one of us remembered the Car shoelaces. Mike said it was lame that I wasn't wearing them this day, but I told him I'd forgotten to put them on that morning.. because I totally forgot I'd packed them for the trip. Anyway, after some bickering back and forth I remembered I actually had them with me in my Stormtrooper backpack, so while we waited I totally put them on, hahahaha.

IMG_5145_zpsmoulwvvg.jpg

They're absolutely ridiculous but like I said, a promise is a promise... and this is the only time you will catch me wearing them.

Hilariously enough, now that I think about it.. I'm pretty sure those sneakers are sitting in my closet with the ugly Mater/McQueen laces on them. I should probably take them off, haha.

After Eryka came back, we walked over towards Pixar Place and I told Matt he could come find us waiting there for him. FINALLY Matt was back in action and while he still didn't feel well, he was at least better than he'd been earlier that morning. Mike and Eryka gave him the medicine they'd picked up and he seemed pretty thankful for that.

The park was pretty busy but it's never too busy to do One Man's Dream, which we're a fan of, so we popped in there and wandered around a bit.

IMG_5147_zpsgd0hynyp.jpg

We watched the movie about Walt Disney (it's so good), then tried to figure out what to do next. We thought about doing the Animation Academy, but the line was ridiculously long for it when we went inside, so we decided that wasn't our best option.

I'm also now kicking myself for not meeting Baymax at this time. It was on my list of things to do this trip and I ended up completely forgetting and never did it... and now he and Hiro are gone from the meet and greet. :(

Anyway, I can't think about that too much, haha. We all decided that Downtown Disney would probably be a good idea.

We started to head out of the park, but before we left I made us stop for some pictures. It's extremely important to me to actually get pictures with people, especially good friends like these two who I don't get to see very often.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe in just enjoying the moments and all that, but a few pictures to look back on are nice to have.

I don't really know how this first set of photos even happened, but they'll just speak for themselves:

IMG_5150_zpsd2dh6nqd.jpg

IMG_5152_zpsytrb1gpy.jpg

IMG_5154_zpsakk0pbyx.jpg

There's a good chance I was trying to get Mike to come back for a photo and he just stood like that instead.

Then our next pose was the hands-in-the-air emoji. I'm hoping some of you know what I'm talking about based on the photo below, hahaha. But it stems from a ridiculous inside joke between us, and I realize that it totally looks like the three of us are praying to baby Jesus or something here, but just know that it's our version of the hand clap emoji, and we'll leave it at that.

IMG_5155_zpsg0dhsio5.jpg

Then we finally got a normal/nice picture together.

IMG_5158_zpszp0aepmy.jpg

We all headed out of the park, and I told Mike and Eryka we'd meet up with them when we got to DTD. Matt and I caught a bus... But you know what, I honestly cannot remember what resort we went to. I BELIEVE it was Saratoga Springs, but uh, okay yeah let's just go with that. It was relatively quick for us to get over there, and we met up with Mike and Eryka over at the Starbucks by the West side.

Matt was hungry for real food, since he'd only had coffee and something small from Starbucks, and I suggested he go check out one of the new DTD food trucks because they were all out right near where we were standing. Matt came back with a corn dog and fries, I believe the corn dog was supposed to be the same as the Disneyland ones. Of course, I was a total failure in getting a picture of his food (guys I am sorry!), but it looked pretty tasty.

Matt said that the corn dog was definitely good but not nearly as solid as the ones in Disneyland. And trust me, I don't know that much can top a Disneyland corn dog. If you have had one, you understand what I'm saying. If you haven't, make sure you get one when you finally visit Disneyland.

Matt brought over a little menu with him and I pointed out to Mike that one of the trucks that represented Epcot had perogis, which is one of his favorite things to get at Food and Wine. So he went off and got perogis and we kind of just hung out and talked while him and Matt ate.

After they finished up, we decided to check out the new Super Hero store, because it'd just opened and they were the only place selling the new Avengers Vinylmation. Plus Matt had wanted to check it out in case they had any good merchandise.

Let me just say, the store is definitely cool but who the HECK is going to pay $38 for a t-shirt?! I mean seriously. Disney isn't cheap, I know that, we all know that. I'm known to shell out money on their merchandise, but $38 for a t-shirt is ridonkulous. Matt found a Rocket Raccoon one that he liked but as soon as he saw the price he basically NOPED his way on out of the store, haha.

I bought 2 Vinylmation boxes, as did Mike, and we went outside to open them and see if we got anything good. I decided to film both of us opening our boxes, just in case one of us got something cool. Mike filmed me while I opened mine, and both times I got a whole lot of nothing special... whiiiiich is why, if you've watched the trip video, you see Mike do my infamous "wompwoooomp", hahaha.

Anyway, after we opened our boxes we decided to check out D-Street just to see if there was anything worth buying. Eryka came across these AMAZING Leia ears and I told her she definitely needed to model them because, hello, they're Leia ears.

IMG_5159_zpsouobl8by.jpg

We were definitely cracking up really hard at how ridiculous they were. But I thought she looked pretty darn fabulous in them.

I noticed there were frozen Vinyls but then saw that they looked like this:

IMG_5160_zpsxj8g0rhz.jpg

Ummmm, what? Someone had actually gone through, torn open the boxes, but didn't open the bags.

Some of you might be wondering WHY someone would do that. Well, the person was clearly trying to find the harder-to-find chaser figure of the series, which is a Summer Olaf, and he wears a hat/grass skirt. You can easily tell which one is him if you were to feel the foil bags, which is what someone was trying to do. But they actually had the audacity to tear open a ton of these boxes!

I blamed it on Mike.

IMG_5161_zpspeil4fwb.jpg

A cast member came over and I told her what had happened, so she took the tray and all of the boxes that had been opened. People are absolutely ridiculous in what they will do when it comes to hobbies like Vinylmation; it's crazy. I've enjoyed collecting them over the years but there are definitely a few crazies out there, and people who are just in the hobby for money.

I took a picture of these Rocketeer card holders that we saw because Matt REALLY liked them but he was also on the fence about getting one.

IMG_5162_zpsbozmegqz.jpg

Spoiler alert: He never got one and then of course, in typical fashion, regretted not buying it.

I think that seriously happens to all of us during Disney trips, right?! You think to yourself, "Oh, I'll think about it/come back later," and then you never do and you regret it.

Well awesomely enough, Mike decided to pick it up as a birthday present for Matt a month later (when he and Eryka were in WDW again), and Matt was super happy about it. He actually stopped using his wallet and exclusively uses his Rocketeer card holder now.

Stay tuned for Part 2, which includes wearing ridiculous paper Lego helmets, a Poppins ninja, filming parts of the trip video, saying goodbye to Mike and Eryka (seriously the worst part of the day), then a little night time fun to cheer me up.

Continued in next post

LOVED your video, was so nice to watch!!!
Poor Matt for still feeling ill, but at least he made it to the park!!
Cannot believe what people are like with those vinylmations, it's disgusting that that they think it's acceptable, it ruins the fun for everyone else!!
You and matt have so much fun with Mike and Eryka, your adventures are so fun!!!!
Can't wait for the net installment

Such a bummer that Matt was still feeling pretty crappy :( But I'm glad he finally made his way to you guys! Sounds like a nice, easy-going time at HS! I LOVE your custom vinylmation, looks so awesome.

Um how RUDE of whoever opened up those vinylmation boxes! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter