Chicago Area DIS Meet - Who’d Like To Attend?

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Hey everyone…..:wave:

I’m wanting to plan a DIS Meet in mid to late January :hyper2:

This Meet will depend on how many confirm to attend.

A location is not determined yet - it will depend on where everyone is coming from - a central location for most. I can say that I want it to be on a weekend and during the day - I don’t want to drive a farther distance at night alone.

If you are interested, please post on this thread that you want to come, how many, and your location. This is open for everyone - not just Chicago people. This is a fun way to put names to faces.

0F38CBC3-957F-49A8-81B9-53CD82EEB716.jpg

Good morning! I'd love to come -- depends on date more than location.

I live in Elgin, but work downtown, so happy to get together wherever. Likely just me, unless DH decides to join (unlikely).

Reactions: slo
Good morning! I'd love to come -- depends on date more than location.

I live in Elgin, but work downtown, so happy to get together wherever. Likely just me, unless DH decides to join (unlikely).
Great!
I’ve spent several weekends in Elgin for softball tournaments at Elgin Sports Complex.

I would be interested in coming if I'm around when it's scheduled. It would just be me and I live in Elmhurst.

Hi, Sandy. Sounds good to me. I haven't been to a Chicago meet in many years. Always fun!!

I would love to attend. Date would be my obstacle as my grandson's birthday and his weekend hockey tournament are both in later Jan. But if I can, I would.

Thanks to those who replied :wave:

I'd like to attend! I live in Madison, Wisconsin but I'm from Chicago.

I‘m just giving this a bump for anyone that didn’t see it before.
In about a week we’ll determine if there’s enough interest to proceed.

I‘m just giving this a bump for anyone that didn’t see it before.
In about a week we’ll determine if there’s enough interest to proceed.

Does there have to be a huge number? I'm good with even 3-4.

Coming from Ohio or naybe Michigan depending on date chosen. I gotta get hotel no matter what. Will be just me unless I can wrangle friend into coming w me.

images

It IS after the holidays....

images

It IS after the holidays....
Due to a very unforeseen need to be at my DD’s college area the next couple weekends, to find her somewhere to live next year, I’m no longer able to organize this Meet. Then after that my DD is in her softball season, which makes us gone every weekend again.

Sorry everyone……I was really hoping this would work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter