Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

I was shopping and listening to the game and the crappy reception 150 north of Chicago on the SCORE (I *much* preferred WGN and WBBM because they have higher powered stations) and they just hit a double at the bottom of the 9th. Pat and Ron said something like "That's a great start" and I went into Costco. I was shopping for glasses and my Team Stream alert came through and said the Cubs won! OMG! I just watched the replay and that pitcher looked so dejected. *snicker*

the comeback was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEEP baby
images

I dvr'd it...yeah, the Marlin's unraveled big time

so today is my DS 22nd birthday~why post that here? Because 5 years earlier on the same day #44 arrived!
Happy birthday Anthony! GO CUBS!
upload_2016-8-8_9-15-30.jpeg
images
images
images

and for Miggy who I missed back on July 9

images
images
images
images

and THIS happened ysterday :D:thumbsup2:woohoo:
getPart

Let's get 2 today!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-16_8-42-54.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-16_8-42-54.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'm planning to go to Wrigley on Monday evening, August 29, vs. Pittsburgh. It's been over 20 years since my last visit. And it will be my first night game there.

I'm planning to go to Wrigley on Monday evening, August 29, vs. Pittsburgh. It's been over 20 years since my last visit. And it will be my first night game there.
Have a great time! I prefer day games (I'm a traditionalist ;)) but a summer night game can be magical.

Hey everyone! How are my Cubs peeps this morning? I am back from a 5-day off the grid cruise on the Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas and I'm ready for some baseball!

I ran across this on my FB feed today and had to share :).

CubsOlympics_zpsuatfqf9r.jpg

Have a blast! To me, any game there is a good one (and Robin and I endured some heartbreakers)
Hey everyone! How are my Cubs peeps this morning? I am back from a 5-day off the grid cruise on the Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas and I'm ready for some baseball!

I ran across this on my FB feed today and had to share :).

CubsOlympics_zpsuatfqf9r.jpg
lol, that's awesome! Welcome back Robin and hope your cruise was fab...good thing you didn't see yesterday's ugly loss, but Addison had a great series! Hit his second HR right into a trash can :rotfl:Tonight's game is at 9:05 our time. We are still up on the Card's by a dozen games. Let's get our injured guys back PDQ!

And the Russell-muscle continues! Vroom- Vroom Addies on a home run streak! and the defensive grab was UNBELIEVABLE! ANOTHER KB bomb~ and how about JHey finally connecting for 2 run homer? Totally worth the late night last night to watch the Cubbies get W # 79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter