Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Is there a stat on wins in the Blue Jerseys vs the Gray. Feels like some of the bigger road wins are in blue.
will check later for a stat but I know the SP used to be able to choose which one's they were gonna wear. Kyle was in blue for game 7, pitched at home for his other starts inthe pinstripes

on twitter~
DL5QJLWXkAA2UsA.jpg

I actually used to live in that high rise behind the bleachers... 11+ yrs ago. My view wasn’t that good. Could only see the sign. No field.

HERE WE GO!

No Zobie start tonight, kind surprised as he is switch
(& HAS gotten most of our few hits tho) I am liking Willy/ AAJ/Addie. I think we may see a lot of guys switching in and out tonight

Gonzales announced for the Nat's

DL9nmCIW0AApYlC.jpg:large

LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!! GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images
upload_2017-10-12_15-11-32.jpeg
images

Guess Nat's have a new LO guy..Trea *TUNER* lol
DL9sW-qXUAIsD-s.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Fin (and others)...I just was looking at what you and Mitch wrote on the wall and started thinking.

Does anyone else think it would be better to have Javy at short and Addie at 2nd? While I think Addie is great, I think Javy was phenomenal during his absence.

Addi has played 2nd a bit, though I don’t think recently. I like the idea too but Javy tags soooo well from 2nd.

Hmm... of course he could still do it from SS too.

Last edited:
Hey Fin (and others)...I just was looking at what you and Mitch wrote on the wall and started thinking.

Does anyone else think it would be better to have Javy at short and Addie at 2nd? While I think Addie is great, I think Javy was phenomenal during his absence.
I could see Javy back at SS but not Addie at 2nd~ not over Zo or Happ. While Javy was stellar at SS he has to adjust his throwing if you think about it~I'm good with him covering 2nd. Kyle can pick off more than first ;)

Can someone please tell me what the hell we are paying Carl Edwards for? OMG, HE'S KILLING US IN THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubs Win!! Cubs Win!!

We NEVER quit!

This game liked to kill me...up waaaay past my bed time (stupid 8pm start times) and tried to give me a heart attack 10-12 times. Gonna be exhausted tomorrow (err today) is worth it.

Wade, you the man!!!

The only thing better would’ve been if Contreras threw his mask in the umps face at the end.

From my brother: I was convinced that the only way we would hold on was a game ending triple play with the bases loaded and the ball being hit 200 mph right into someone’s glove

Lol

GOD I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER QUIT! WHAT HARD, HARD FOUGHT WIN! NLDS CHAMPS BABY!

images

CSN has the celebration on!Javy has a live feed on too!@javy23baez on instagram My son showing me lol...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter