Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Reminder:

Cubs are on 670 am today (2pm Central)
AND ON WGN @ 2pm against the Brewers

Then Wednesday night they are on WGN against Cleveland! (Justin Grimm is with the Indian’s now)

Last edited:
Switched to YTTV which is awesome for the price ($40/month), but with one big drawback I just learned. No WGN.

Seems Tribune company is trying to sell WGN and want no new contracts.

Switched to YTTV which is awesome for the price ($40/month), but with one big drawback I just learned. No WGN.

Seems Tribune company is trying to sell WGN and want no new contracts.
My son is an honor roll grad of YTU
That stinks no WGN ☹️

:rolleyes: Last few games have been...not fun.
Chatwood was great the first 9 innings he pitched during ST..then it all fell apart.

Pedro injured his other hamstring..hopeful by opening day ( now where have we heard that before?)

Cedeno injured

Are we good with CJ in the role?

Montgomery now in the mix of closers. I mean, there was that one game in 2016 and it all worked out .

KB on the other hand, was faced with a 4 man outfield yesterday against the Red’s..and STILL hits a single!

also lots of changes coming to trades this summer, and in baseball in general. A future strike ( and not the kind thrown by a pitcher) is not going to surprise me one bit

Last edited:

View attachment 388100 I listened to yesterday’s game. Ugh. What a bummer to lose it in the 9th inning in a high scoring game.

I just got an email from Korked about a new t-shirt design. I like it!
Especially after Rizz sent one into orbit and Bote's dinger to tie it up. Been a while without a W. I know Lester always has a slow start but yesterday was just ugly.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share my happy news - my daughter got engaged last weekend at Magic Kingdom. We completely surprised her! Such a fun weekend!

Attachments

• AEE93586-3424-48D1-9CAB-443EDDD7E988.jpeg
    AEE93586-3424-48D1-9CAB-443EDDD7E988.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share my happy news - my daughter got engaged last weekend at Magic Kingdom. We completely surprised her! Such a fun weekend!
Congratulations to her! Proposing at WDW? That's a keeper!

Congrats to you and your daughter!

Congrats to you and your family !

Aaawwww...congrat's Kews Fam! Exciting news for sure!

So when your kid drives 14 hours straight through the polar vortex for a job interview, the obvious next step is to drive his stuff out to him during a bomb cyclone. Hey Sepo, I threw a hex on Coors Field yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter