Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Cubs Talk Retweeted
Kelly Crull‏Verified account @Kelly_Crull 23m23 minutes ago
Bote: When you round those bases & we got the W & I'm seeing my teammates at home plate jumping around bc we won...it’s magical. It's incredible. It's an unbelievable feeling. Couldn't happen to a better team, a better group of people & I'm so blessed & honored to be part of it

I'll take what Bryce Harper wouldn't say after a walk off grand slam for $200 Alex :rolleyes1

Can anyone tell me why they intentionally walked Harper in the top of the 9th? All he did was strike out tonight.

Bote got the ball! His jersey is a bit shredded tho, lol
DkdESdEX4AAns7s.jpg

Cubs Talk Retweeted
Kelly Crull‏Verified account @Kelly_Crull 23m23 minutes ago
Bote: When you round those bases & we got the W & I'm seeing my teammates at home plate jumping around bc we won...it’s magical. It's incredible. It's an unbelievable feeling. Couldn't happen to a better team, a better group of people & I'm so blessed & honored to be part of it

I'll take what Bryce Harper wouldn't say after a walk off grand slam for $200 Alex :rolleyes1
I think that Harper would say the same if he played for us. I think that the influence of playing for the Cubs would be the best thing that could happen to Bryce. He could still be an emotional player like Javy but still learn to be a team player.

Sorry, I still like Harper.

Last edited:
I think that Harper would say the same if he played for us. I think that the influence of playing for the Cuns would be the best thing that could happen to Bryce. He could still be an emotional player like Javy but still learn to be a team player.

They did flash a scene of Harper walking off the field for a split second after the walkoff amid the immense roaring celebration. By the look on his face I couldn’t help but wonder if he was picturing himself here.

I think that Harper would say the same if he played for us. I think that the influence of playing for the Cuns would be the best thing that could happen to Bryce. He could still be an emotional player like Javy but still learn to be a team player.

I think Harper believes his own publicity. And the hair thing is his "thang". I think being part of the team would be hard for him since he is so used to being the prima donna. But we really don't need another outfielder.

While playing on the Cubs would help Harper more than he would help the Cubs..no thanks. If that kind of $ is gonna be spent, get pitching not a headcase that keeps getting *injured*.The distraction alone is bad juju. Plus..Wrigley doesn't have enough mirrors for the Diva:rolleyes1

They did flash a scene of Harper walking off the field for a split second after the walkoff amid the immense roaring celebration. By the look on his face I couldn’t help but wonder if he was picturing himself here.
Oh, Harper does indeed want that moment BAD~ but he's gonna have to settle for his cheating HRD moment. Bote's response was sincere to the core..Harpers was, I look GOOD saying what should make me look like I'm gracious and a team player?
I will say it a zillion times...KB being close friend's with Harper is KB's only flaw.

Dkcu1AEV4AEhBgk.jpg

Bote's swing,bat flip, flying around the bases was friggin' EPIC!
091516_cubs_flag_med_3_fqqoz3ho.gif

Hamel's sent down 21 in a row..21!!!!!!
kudos to every Cub batter in the 9th! Willy especially..great ab psyching the pitcher out , getting him too anxious. This team is a singular..and THEY HAVE NO QUIT!

I wasn't able to see it, but the replays were cool. Funny thing is since I was on a small screen, I thought it was Happ. ;)

so we all know what happened after the KB walk off game is '15(against CO)~ Cubs went on a tear. Same after the Lester squeeze (Seattle) game. last year, almost to the day (I remember because it's our anniversary) the Lackey/ Javy stolen base game ~ all of those were the catalyst into a hot streak. Is the Bote game gonna do the same?

giphy.gif

got to spend today's fun game at the dentist instead of at Wrigley with Robin :rolleyes2 I am closer to royalty with my new crown and get to watch the DVR'd game with my mac 'n cheese tonight, lol. Kyle did great on his bobblehead day!
DEsa4uSXkAEAqQK.jpg

We are consistently inconsistent!

Sorry you missed being at the game with Robin, Fin! I was at the Y giving anyone watching quite the show as I soundlessly fistpumped the air. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter