CHICAGOLAND DIS Meet - 6/10 Dopeygirl's visiting!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
So fellow Chicagoland DISers, who's up for some Gino's and a chance to say HI! to Tricia and her new addition Miss Elizabeth princess: who will be visiting the weekend of 6/10-6/11? :cool1:

Tricia has said that either Fri night 6/10 or Sat AM 6/11 will work for her, so how about all of you? :confused3 (If Sat is chosen, we wouldn't be doing Gino's as Tricia has to be going by 1 or 2:00.) :(

Check in here please, or PM me, and we'll get a count going. ;)

Hope to see many fellow DISers, as usual. ;)

I'd love to meet you all but I'll be getting ready for my son's graduation party on the 11th.
Have a great time.

Cool!

We're busy on Saturday, but Friday works for us. Don't plan around us though!

I'll have to look...

that is about *the* only free weekend I have coming up, but considering I am going to be out of a job the following week, I am not sure I can swing going (financially). I'd have to check though.

I'd love to be there though!!!

Back to back to back grad/b-day/ parties then horse back riding lessons (those alone kill 4 hours each time) ...June is brutal this year. Have a great time!

If either day, only Friday is good at this point. Out to party somewhere on Saturday.

I could technically make it Friday night, but I have to work Saturday morning, and would have to leave Chicago (assuming I stayed overnight) REALLY early to get back to Champaign by 9 a.m.! So, I'm pretty sure I won't be there. :(

Sorry to say we will be at a swim meet - take plenty of pictures

:)

I'd really love to because I've been dying to meet Miss Elizabeth (and catch up with Tricia) but we have a family reunion that is starting on Thursday night and going through Sunday night so we won't be able to make it (plus we are burying my aunt's ashes on Saturday).

Trust me, I'd rather be with you guys - TRUST ME!!!!!

Hope you have a great time and give Elizabeth and Tricia a hug from me!!!!!

Chris

Okay, why don't we do it Friday night? Sounds like it'd be best overall.

And sorry for the short notice--I just booked my trip a few nights ago. It all kinda' snuck up on me!

Hope to see anyone who can make it on such short notice!

Dopeygirl said:
Okay, why don't we do it Friday night? Sounds like it'd be best overall.
I was thinking the same thing. ;) Friday night it is then! :cool1: :banana:

Dan Murphy said:
What time?
Good question! :scratchin

Tricia?????? :confused3

Ya sure you don't want to do Gino's in Chicago? ;) j/k, I'm not very fond of that location actually.

I am almost 100% sure I can't get this to work... maybe another time, but life is too hectic for a trip to Chicago :(

Give Tricia and the little one a big hug for me please :)

I'm hoping to be rolling into town by 2. I'm trying to Priceline a hotel in Schaumburg, so I'll be nearby. Whatever is a good time for everyone else!

OK... I'll leave home after work Friday afternoon, so should get there between 4 and 5 p.m. My boss said it's ok if I start work at 10 instead of 9 on Saturday, so I should be able to get to work on time if I leave Schaumburg by 7 a.m. Gino's Pizza and a DIS meet...doesn't get any better! :teeth:

Heading to Hilton Head Island on the 10th..... wait.. that is THIS FRIDAY!!! :cool1:

Have fun everybody!

Dopeygirl said:
I'm hoping to be rolling into town by 2. I'm trying to Priceline a hotel in Schaumburg, so I'll be nearby. Whatever is a good time for everyone else!

Tricia, I just got the Hyatt in Schaumburg with a $33 bid. :)

NancyIL said:
OK... I'll leave home after work Friday afternoon, so should get there between 4 and 5 p.m. My boss said it's ok if I start work at 10 instead of 9 on Saturday, so I should be able to get to work on time if I leave Schaumburg by 7 a.m. Gino's Pizza and a DIS meet...doesn't get any better! :teeth:
:cool1: WOOHOO!!! It's been ages Nancy!

NancyIL said:
Tricia, I just got the Hyatt in Schaumburg with a $33 bid.
DOUBLE WOOHOO!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter