• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicken exits

After reading this thread all I picture is the episode of South Park where the one attraction is just waiting in line.

I have walked though the line with my daughter in WDW on the ride that use to be TOT and when she rode the ride I exited via the elevator. And the elevator operator was in full costume and I was able to take some wonderful pictures with him, it was better that the ride itself, haha :D

I have walked though the line with my daughter in WDW on the ride that use to be TOT...
To be clear:

The ride that "used to be" TOT (Tower of Terror) at WDW,
is STILL the TOT ride at WDW.

However, the ride that used to be the TOT at Disney California Adventure Park (next to Disneyland) in Anaheim, CA is the attraction that has now been turned into the Guardians of the Galaxy ride.

Hmm, pulling might not be so bad. It's weightlessness and that uncomfortable feeling in my stomach like my organs are moving around, that I can't abide. Did my husband bribe you to tempt me?
You actually fall faster than gravity..it's great

Just confirming that there is a chicken exit for FOP and what about Slinky. I rode it in May and cannot do it again but would like to stand in line with the family. Is that possible?
Slinky definitely has a chicken exit. Just let them know you are not riding. I used it as a party of 5. I was going to ride alone while my kids were going to ride with my husband and Dad. We forgot to ask for the front of the coaster (I am not too into coasters but can deal with it being in the front of the them), and ended up being lined up to board in the back. I high tailed it out of there before boarding! 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter