Chicken Fingers/Burgers/Pasta options for kids in Epcot?

hogie1

Leave no one behind...
Do the sit down restaurants in Epcot have options for these off the menus for picky kiddos? I can't be the only one with kids who keep it simple....

Most of the TS have a kids menu and it usually is themed to the country you are dinning in... I think most have a version of chicken fingers, and pasta... mac and cheese... or spaghetti...

Check out the menus on the Disney website or over on Allears... this way your prepared...

I have a situation in our family that causes one of us to have a very limited menu of 'acceptable' items. Epcot is the most difficult park for us. Rose & Crown has a burger, Chefs de France has a burger on its children' menu and Sunshine Seasons has a cheeseburger. That's about it for us. When Electric Umbrella closed, I knew it was going to be tough for us....and it is. Even America's burger is on Garlic Bread, which is not on our family member's "official list". I don't expect accommodation, though. It's our problem to solve, not Disney's.

They will try to help you out but if it's not on the menu they can not make it. You can order stuff on the menu and modify it but not anything that is flat out not on the menu.

I think chicken fingers may be hard to find at Epcot table service dining. They will probably have a form of chicken, but not breaded chicken fingers. Maybe grilled chicken, maybe chicken with a sauce. Burgers about the same. Might be easier to find a simple pasta with red sauce or cheese sauce.

Your best bet is to peruse menus. Sauces can be left off almost always or on the side, sides can be swapped out. Always ask too. Many places are close to or share kitchens. (Of course not all).

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter