Child Size Ponchos

bunny213

DIS Veteran
Hi from Texas -
Does anyone know where I can get some child size ponchos? I got the adult ones at Big Lots - 2 for .88, but I need some kiddy size ones... Thanks

I've been able to find them for ages 5 and up at BigLots (they had Taz on the back) but nothing that will fit a toddler age 3. :( So it looks like I'm in the same boat as you!! I've even thought about getting an age 5 one and cutting it to fit my 3 year old. Has anyone else done this?????

at Big Lots - not the 2/99 disposable kind but the thicker plastic ones. I think it was $3.99. My DD is only going to be 2 3/4 but I figure I will cut it or tie it up somehow.

I bought the cheap kind at Wal-mart - had my kids ages 6 and 4 try them on at home. Then I cut the bottoms off to their correct height. Can't beat the price! Then I folded it back up and packed it away with our Disney stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter