• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Child swap and FP

dtum

DIS Veteran
Is is it possible to use child swap with the fast pass? There will be three adults, two children and one baby. So I don't know if the two adults could ride with the two children and then when they get off the one adult with the baby could leave the baby with the other adults and ride. If that is the case, will they let at least one of the other children ride again with them so they're not riding alone?

1. Is is it possible to use child swap with the fast pass? There will be three adults, two children and one baby. So I don't know if
2. the two adults could ride with the two children and then when they get off the one adult with the baby could leave the baby with the other adults and ride. If that is the case,
3. will they let at least one of the other children ride again with them so they're not riding alone?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Three guests, total, at a time, can ride with the Rider Swithc pass.
So, 1 adult and 2 kids could ride using the pass.

RiderSwitch-.jpg

Where did you get the pass?

The cast member should give you one when you enter the fast pass line. We did it a few times with a fast pass and child swap. 2 kids usually got to ride twice, which was a nice bonus for them.

Where did you get the pass?

The CM at the entrance (FP+ or standby) will give you the either paper swap pass (pictured above) or a lanyard, the entire party must be present including the non riding child to get the pass/lanyard. If you get the lanyard the party riding first will swap the lanyard for the pass close to boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter