• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Child Swap for Toy Story Mania

Packclogger

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, its been a while since I have traveled to WDW with a little one and wanted to check, is the child swap option available for the Toy Story Mania ride. I am getting ready to do FP and wanted to confirm for planning purposes. Thanks!

Hi everyone, its been a while since I have traveled to WDW with a little one and wanted to check, is the child swap option available for the Toy Story Mania ride.

Nope.
Sorry.

Rider Swap is available for attractions which have a height restriction.
No such restriction on TSM.

We were able to take our 3 month old on with us. I wore her in my Tula baby carrier (similar to ergo) which made it a lot easier to hold her and still be able to play! I just couldn't pull the bar too close to me.

Great! Thank you for the quick responses! I will let my SIL know about the carrier for my nephew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter