Childcare?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
My husband and I are traveling to Orlando for a work presentation, and we’re trying to find a childcare situation for one weekday morning. Do any of the hotels offer on-site childcare? Has anyone found a trustworthy/reliable nanny service?

Also, does anyone know if the Portofino Bay evening childcare camps are happening right now? I saw it mentioned in the PBR sticky above, but I don’t know how covid is affecting it.

When I was looking at this a few days ago, it seemed like the childcare camps aren't happening right now because of covid.

About 2 years ago I used Kid's Nite Out (https://kidsniteout.com/)to watch 4 kids so we could have an adults night out. It was my 2 and the 2 kids of the friends we were vacationing with. This was at Disney (Caribbean Beach Resort). The sitter took them to the playground, let them hang out at an outdoor movie thing, relax in the hammocks, had a pizza dinner in the hotel room. The kids had a great time.

I've used Kids Nite Out several times since 2006 at both WDW and USO. The last time I used them was November 2020 at Universal so they are still open during COVID. They bring games that are age appropriate for the kids and will take them on walks or to eat. They just can't do anything with water (so no swimming).

Hey, for anyone that has used kids nite out during COVID, do you know if they are willing to let you request a vaccinated sitter and/or if they are willing to wear a mask while they are in the room? I called them to ask and left a message but haven’t heard back yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter