Childfree Disney fans?

JenniBarra

Mouseketeer
I know that there are some posters in this particular forum who may have children but are opting to travel alone, with just their SO, or some other adult. We've been referring to "kidfree" trip reports, but I'm curious how many posters are childfree?

My child is 27 years old, so I'm not child free but I <b>am</b> kidfree :)

Child-free! The only "responsibilities" DH and I have are our 2 fantastic pugs, and the meanest cat in the world. ;)

Thanks for chiming in, guys. :) Since others have mentioned having the furry kind of kids, I have a number of 'em myself!

My partner and I are also childfree... and LOVE Disney. We will be at WDW at the end of February first part of March for our 5th trip together and to celebrate out 8th anniversary. We've also managed to squeeze in two trips to Disneyland too.:p

No kids (blech) but one beautiful kitty named Maleficent.
-MrsAPalm

Dh and I have 2 grown children, so we are officially 'kid free'. We have found that we love WDW even more now that we go alone!

We don't have any children at all. I am obsessed with WDW, and my DH is only so-so for Disney. We have had 4 trips together to WDW. He is sick of it. ( boo-hoo )
And DH really hates to travel.

So now I have had 4 trips solo, for one week each time.

This works out well. I don't mind going alone at all, actually I now prefer going alone. He gets to stay home, and we don't have to worry about who will be watching our two precious cats.

P.S. This July I will turn 50 , and I am not too old for Disney.

My DW and I are DINKS (Double Income, No Kids). We are both big-time Disney fans. Gotta love the Mouse!! :p

26, 24 and 20 and we have enjoyed 3 trips to WDW without them. Our 4th "no kids trip" is coming up in February! (Just for info, we took them all to WDW in 1990.)

I am 30, love WDW and have no kids except Manfred, a three year old black and gray tiger striped cat.

It's nice to see that there's so many fellow childfree folks that hang out here. :) You guys keep coming out of the woodwork! <g>

Ti2gerrr, congrats on your upcoming anniversary! We'll see what actually happens as the date rolls around, but my DH was talking about DLP for our 10th!

DH and I are newlyweds and are childfree...and staying that way.

We (I) have 2 ten year old cats...I have had them since before DH and they are finally warming up to him 4 years later.

We're childfree, however we do have a dog.

I think I'm a bit more of a WDW lover than my husband, but I'm working on him.

I forgot to mention, when I met my partner she had a cat... a Pooh Katt... that was my first clue she was a keeper:). Pooh Katt is our only "child".

JenniBerra funny you should mention DLP for your tenth... We're thinking of taking next year off from DW so that we can spend 3 weeks in Europe for our tenth... of course that include DLP:cool:

47 and no kids. Unless you call my 70 year old mother a kid again. Shoot, she acts like one sometimes. Seriously, moved in with her when we lost my dad a couple years ago. I have been taking care of my (single dad) brother’s kids two days a week for six years now. One fur ball at home by the name of Motor Mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter