Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

Good Morning, and Happy Friday!!!

Sophy1996 and LizardQueen8 were both correct. Chip and Dale's Rescue Ranger costumes were modeled after Magnum P.I. and Indiana Jones:

Magnum and Indy.jpg

I have 30 minutes of outside walking to add, and we have two more pinks, a red, and our second green!! :rainbow: Congrats to:

SarahDisney,
Tasha228,
BumbleB, and

Happy Grape!!

green car.jpg

The team stands at 49%, and needs only 250 minutes to get to purple!! :cheer2::cheer2: We can certainly do that today!!

2120 complete/1860 goal
walking/dancing

I am little tired.

polar-bear-tired.jpg

I sat on the update for a while this morning because we were soooo close, and it worked. -
The last couple of posts have pushed us over the edge to team purple!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2: We're half-way there!! :cheer2::cheer2: Yeaaaaaaah team!! :cheer2::cheer2:

sophy1996 has also hit personal pink - 75%!! :rainbow:

pink sashes.jpg

Have a great weekend, everybody!!!

Last edited:
I have a cold, nearing the end of my rope with Disney information trying to understand a rule that I can't find anywhere, please advise how to pose a question on the DIS boards. Why are we only to reserve 7 days of FP when we hold AP's and ressies for 16 days on-site?

385/500 Walking 65 minutes

Last edited:
I have a cold, nearing the end of my rope with Disney information trying to understand a rule that I can't find anywhere, please advise how to pose a question on the DIS boards. Why are we only to reserve 7 days of FP when we hold AP's and ressies for 16 days on-site?

385/500 Walking 65 minutes

Please excuse my "like" of your post even though some of it was bad news - it's how I keep track of whether I've entered the minutes in a particular post to the spreadsheet and checked the totals.

I'm not really sure why it is only letting you reserve seven days at a time. Maybe as the first day of each week hits the 60-day mark, you can reserve for that whole week?

Good morning, all!

Just a quick 10 minutes to add for myself, but we have another team member at pink :rainbow:- Congrats to chbc!!

statue - pink.jpg

I love these miniature character statues scattered around the castle grounds! But I haven't been able to find a ton of information on them. I do know that in addition to Chip and Dale, there are several others: Goofy, Br'er Rabbit, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pinocchio, Pluto, and Dumbo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter