• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chip & Dales Singalong

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
On the website it says they sign autographs and take pics- however I am hearing conflicting reports-
Can anyone confirm or deny since their post covid return that they do sign autographs and take pics?
My son is 6 and he is so excited for meet and greets and getting autographs!! thanks so much!!!

Our daughter had her picture taken in Epcot of her with Goofy and Mickey signing her autograph book. That was this past April.

On the website it says they sign autographs and take pics- however I am hearing conflicting reports-
Can anyone confirm or deny since their post covid return that they do sign autographs and take pics?
My son is 6 and he is so excited for meet and greets and getting autographs!! thanks so much!!!

I attended tonight's Campfire Singalong with Chip and Dale (Thursday November 17, 2022). The boys came on stage and yucked it up with Cowboy John and went out the back out of sight to return later in the show.

CBJ led a few songs with us participating then C&D came back out for the Hokey Pokey song (them in the middle surrnounded by guests in a circle in front of the big movie screen). At the conclusion of HP, a few kids got hugs then the CM handler led the two characters out the back of the show area again.

That was the last we saw of them.

I'm here for another week plus so I will try to ask a CM working the event (I think the campfire CM before 7pm is my best bet) if tonight was the new regular routine or if C&D do ever still mix around the crowd for pictures and autographs.

That's all I know for now.

Bama Ed

I attended tonight's Campfire Singalong with Chip and Dale (Thursday November 17, 2022). The boys came on stage and yucked it up with Cowboy John and went out the back out of sight to return later in the show.

CBJ led a few songs with us participating then C&D came back out for the Hokey Pokey song (them in the middle surrnounded by guests in a circle in front of the big movie screen). At the conclusion of HP, a few kids got hugs then the CM handler led the two characters out the back of the show area again.

That was the last we saw of them.

I'm here for another week plus so I will try to ask a CM working the event (I think the campfire CM before 7pm is my best bet) if tonight was the new regular routine or if C&D do ever still mix around the crowd for pictures and autographs.

That's all I know for now.

Bama Ed
That was a huge help in deciding!! Thank you so much for such a detailed message!! Truly appreciate it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter